Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch - Well reviewed but new to me  (Read 1821 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline TwoShot

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @£200

Mia has been on my hot list for quite a while and a visit to see a customer in the local area enabled an afternoon visit.

Booking
Contact via sms to agree price, services etc. Was sent the address and post code promptly.

Her flat is 12 minutes from Liverpool St station amongst the restaurants and pubs in Shoreditch.

Texted that I was close and she called me a minute later to give me the flat number and guide me upstairs.

Preamble
Met at the door. She was just wearing nice knickers and a bra. We had a bit of light kissing for a few minutes while got to know her body. I sorted out the cash and opted for a quick shower. On my return to the bedroom she gave me a table dance and striptees while I dried my self.

Mia is as hot as her pictures show and has a good engaging demeanour.

Action
She gave me owo, kneeling on the bed while I was standing watching the action in a large mirror on the wall at the end of the bed. (The mirror is a genius addition). She has a good technique and nice suction, deep throating holding at the deepest point for a few seconds while she tickled my balls.

Standing up with more light kissing as she removed her knickers and I went in for some light pussy fingering. On to the bed for more owo while I watched in the mirror. We change position for reverse oral where I found her pussy was sweet and she seemed to enjoy my efforts!!

On with the rubber and she mount me starting slowly and building to a more vigerous cowgirl. Good effort giving me good sensitivity and the variation of action, speed and angle was done expertly. The view in the mirror was marvelous. She has nice tits and I enjoyed kissing and licking her nipples. Move to reverse cowgirl, again with a good action. We move Into mish and banged away until I could hold back nolonger filling the bag and collapsing in a big heap.

A bit of chat while I recovered and on to round 2 after a quick wash of my todger.

Owo in a standing position with her kneeling on the bed to get hard again. TBH with that gorgeous body it was not difficult. Rubber on for standing doggy, again watching the action in the mirror. Was offered anal but declined and continued pumping, enjoying the feel of her pussy until I filled the bag for a second time.

Had a few minutes to catch my breath. Splash, dash, dried in a few minutes. A quick kiss as I left the flat on the hour.

Positives
Hot body
Good kissing
That mirror
Great oral
Athletic action

Negatives
Non really although CIM would be a good addition.

Would I return - Yes!
Moved her to the top of my hotlist.

Twoshot