Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa - Liverpool Street - a warm hello from Hugh Hefner  (Read 4064 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stiffler

The girl from playboy.

Arranged a 30 min booking today and got a quick text reply. The location is a notorious apartment block close to Liverpool Street Station. Was greeted by a stunning Romanian girl from the pics. Cash £80 handed over, quick chat to feel more comfortable...

Started to kiss her boobs and nipples for a couple of minutes then asked for facesitting. Eat her wonderful pussy for ages and she provided the right moaning. Then she asked me to lie down and rubbered me on provided good OWO. I asked her don't need to rush and she followed me. Got an amazing slow blowjob for a few minutes and she jumped on top of me where I was about to finish. Then she told me to think about football to hold me  :yahoo: Turned to the mish where I can control myself better but anyway after a couple of minutes I exploded in the bug. Had a good post cum chat with lots of enjoyment. Spent 25 minutes inside the flat. The girl is hot as hell and beautiful is obvious.
I can't stop smiling since I left her.

She will stay one more week there. Hopefully, I will meet her again one day as is a lot of jobs around.

For those who loves amazing P&D.

PS Sorry for mistakes I'm Russian.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Then she asked me to lie down and rubbered me on provided good OWO.

Thanks for the review.

Was it OW or OWO?

Offline Burrell0377

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately NBA on her page.

Offline Stiffler

Offline Californication

There was any sort of kissing on the table?

Offline sensualencounter

OP, I may have missed something but what are you on about with Hugh Hefner & playboy???

Offline Stiffler

There was any sort of kissing on the table?

Only boobs/nipples and body kissing

Offline Stiffler

OP, I may have missed something but what are you on about with Hugh Hefner & playboy???

it's a joke fella. but the girl looks like from a playboy journal.

Offline webpunter

A pukka review  :thumbsup:
She does look hot as
Great rack

The girl is hot as hell

Two things:
  • can i shag your mum ? 
  • fyi your nic is spelt stifler, with one 'f'  :)

Offline Stiffler

A pukka review  :thumbsup:
She does look hot as
Great rack

Two things:
  • can i shag your mum ? 
  • fyi your nic is spelt stifler, with one 'f'  :)

1) she's got a bf already  :lol:
2) I think with one “f” nickname was busy