Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoletteNaughtyPSE - North Shields  (Read 2322 times)

56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5327448) (53 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TDH82007

External Link/Members Only

I have a few delayed reviews to post which I haven't had the time to do. All within the last 6 months...

Comms: Not great, to put it mildly. Fired off a msg on AW, took a while to reply. Then arranged a booking but took a few messages back and forth, then a phone call from Nic to get sorted. Just a personal preference but I'm not keen on talking to WGs on the phone (or anyone for that matter!). I think there was an issue with checking into her apartment. More on that below.

Location: North Shields. Easy to find/get to and lots of free parking nearby.

Price: £65 for 30 mins

Services: FK (borderline DFK), OWO, RO, protected sex

The WG: I think Nic is well known to most of us by now. A pretty girl with an amazing figure.

Summary: Nic had literally just checked in at the same time as my booking was scheduled. I'm guessing it was the landlord's fault but she does seem a little chaotic in organisation so could be hers. Anyway, she'd left the door open for me to just let myself in. Once in, we said hello and she then just instantly stripped off, which caught me off guard a little as I usually like to see them in underwear first. Not a huge problem of course, especially when they look like Nic does! She was standing in front of me completely naked, looking amazing, and I couldn't get my own kit off quickly enough. I lay on the bed and she did some OWO, which was great, sloppy, plenty of eye contact, etc. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her so she put the wet suit on my old member, climbed on top and rode me for a bit, with a little bit of FK bordering on DFK. This didn't last long as she didn't seem keen on it so I lay her on her back, and I pounded away for a bit, legs over the shoulder, licking and squeezing her lush (but fake if that bothers anyone - not me) tits. I asked if she'd lie on her side so I could go at it in that position but she said no, which again took me by surprise a bit. I then asked her to go on all fours so I could fuck her from behind, which she did, pushing her lovely arse into the air. I took this as an invitation to dine there first, but when I started licking she quickly pulled away. That's never happened before so I presumed because of the hurried start, she may not have had time to shower and freshen up. There wasn't any smell or anything down there, tasted absolutely fine to me (for the briefest of moments I was there)! Anyway, I fucked her doggy for a bit, staring at her arse thinking how much I'd like to fuck her anal too. Unfortunately, I was borderline PONR and knew once it was up there, it'd be game over for me, so I slowed down a bit and tried to drag it out for as long as possible. The inevitable happened soon after and I finished on her tits.

She cleaned up, then I realised I'd forgotten to hand over the cash at the beginning with her dropping her clothes so quickly, but she didn't seem bothered about that. I apologised and handed over the tokens and went on my way.

Visit Again?: Yes, definitely. I have a rule that I don't go back to the same girl twice but would with Nic as I didn't get to do anal with her, which is what I wanted. She's also pretty much exactly what I look for in a WG - good looking, great figure, tits and ass, and does anal, and her prices are good too.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BustaN

External Link/Members Only

Then I told her I wanted to fuck her so she put the wet suit on my old member, climbed on top and rode me for a bit, with a little bit of FK bordering on DFK. This didn't last long as she didn't seem keen on it so I lay her on her back, and I pounded away for a bit, legs over the shoulder, licking and squeezing her lush (but fake if that bothers anyone - not me) tits. I asked if she'd lie on her side so I could go at it in that position but she said no, which again took me by surprise a bit.

For this to happen twice is a bit odd and it'd be a bit of a mood killer for me.

Glad you still managed to enjoy the punt though, and thanks for the review.

Offline TDH82007

It was a little bit of a mood killer but I put it down to the rushed start, etc. To be honest, for me to be completely put off, a SWAT team would have to smash through the doors but even then I’d just try fill the bag instead of pulling out 😂

I was in the zone and wasn’t prepared to leave, no matter how disinterested the WG is/was…
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac