Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Christinee - Liverpool Street - Very fit and great tits  (Read 12425 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline stuart.

Christinee (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Links:         
External Link/Members Only

Cost     
£80 for 30 min

Extras:
N/A

Liverpool Street, easy enough to find her place.

About Venue: 
Top floor apartment entrance from a busy street.

Comms:
Excellent communications form her and everything was very easily arranged. (inquired about facials which wasn't available, we agreed on cum on boobs)

Personality:
Very chatty with excellent English soft spoken voice and she is very friendly.

Looks:
She is hot, nice enough face but definitely not stunning. She is 5’7” and size 6 sexy body, 40" D Enhanced boobs and they are her best feature and she's happy for them to be sucked and played with. Age 24, she put effort into her appearance make-up and hair and dress in sexy lingerie. I was looking forward to having sex with her.

Services:
As for services. It's basic service but what she did she did very well with energy and enthusiasm. Started with getting those fantastic tits out and getting a good feel and turning her around to grab them from behind then sucking and kissing them while she played with my cock. OWC felt nice enough and was enjoyable but had better. Sex was a lot of fun started with her on top and then mish I had no restrictions with penetration and could go as deep and hard as I wanted, few other positions, she did everything I wanted to do, full of energy and eager to please me and back to her on top good technique and she fucked me until I couldn't take it anymore. COB finished over her sexy boobs as she lay upright on the bed. Overall a basic service but enjoyable one so Positive it is.

Reason for: Positive is because attitude and service was good though it was limited but she was a pretty fun fuck. It was a late night booking and I fucked her for most of the booking and she was totally up for it.

Recommend: If you don't mind the limited service I think she's fun and she's definitely a great choice for P&D I never inquired about kissing but doubt it's available.

Will I return: Yes. 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:49:43 pm by stuart. »

Offline Californication

Her nipples have those kind of piercings like in couples of pictures? Or they are without?

Offline stuart.

Her nipples have those kind of piercings like in couples of pictures? Or they are without?

She did have piercings mate.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Stuart ... thanks for posting   :hi:

If you are banging a Whore - this is the effort with appearance that everyone of them should go to  :dancegirl:

Offline Tailgate

Thanks for the review.
Maybe my next punt after a long lay off.
I fancy a Rom Fuck Doll next.

Offline magnetico

Great review.

She's not sharing a flat with Byanca I hope?

Offline stuart.

Great review.

She's not sharing a flat with Byanca I hope?

She was sharing with someone but I'm not sure who.

Offline tantric talents

Given her 5 negs and 8 neutrals you were a brave man to take her on Stuart
What’s your secret? Rohypnol?
Just kidding.
Glad you made it work for you.  :hi:

Offline stuart.

Given her 5 negs and 8 neutrals you were a brave man to take her on Stuart
What’s your secret? Rohypnol?
Just kidding.
Glad you made it work for you.  :hi:

Yes she's got very mixed reviews maybe I'm just that charming just kidding lol  :music:

If a girl is fit and has a great pair of tits then I need to fuck them at least once and make my own decision good or bad reviews this one paid off  :hi: