Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage place - Upper Orwell Street in Ipswich  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Has anyone visited this place recently?

I haven’t visited this year, but it used to be a good source of impromptu fun at a reasonable price…I’ve tried messaging a couple of times but no response so wondered if they were still offering full service massages ?

Offline EquineLover

I actually got a txt msg the other day saying young girl available, but was from a different number. Was guessing it was from them. Was peeved off, deleted the message. They have a landline as well I think if you Google the address

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I actually got a txt msg the other day saying young girl available, but was from a different number. Was guessing it was from them. Was peeved off, deleted the message. They have a landline as well I think if you Google the address

That’s a pisser and bad form….I guess however it does mean they are operating and have their rotational whores coming and going again.

Offline EquineLover

I actually have their normal number blocked as it is not the first time they’ve sent me a msg. I used to unblock before booking and then block after leaving.

Offline Eastanglianboy

Hi NB haven’t been for about 6/7 weeks but yes still open offering FS, 30mins £60, usual girls 2 week rotation, girls can be hit & miss but generally good,  I’ve also received a couple of txt from them too mobile number ending 743

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks for the update EABoy….always good to know they are still there as an option…I’ve usually enjoyed myself upstairs in that seedy room fucking some random Chinese girl…as you say can be hit and miss but usually good fun

Offline Pills41

Yes the place is still going . I visited a couple of weeks ago and saw Sindy who I reviewed on here a few months ago . Not quite as GFE as the first session but still a good time was had . I seem to recall that they prefer not to make bookings by text . I have always phoned on the day to make a booking.