Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Farrindgon - Really Fit Rom  (Read 6862 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stuart.

Antonia aa (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Links:         
Adultwork External Link/Members Only
Diva External Link/Members Only
Dolls N Roses External Link/Members Only

Cost     
£70 for 30 min

Extras:
N/A

Farrindgon, easy enough to find her place.

About Venue: 
Penthouse on the 4th floor of a modern apartment block

Comms:
Excellent communications form her and everything was very easily arranged. (inquired about cum on boobs as I know facials are not available)

Personality:
Can be chatty with excellent English, she is friendly enough but also can be quite quiet at times.

Looks:
She is obviously well fit but no real effort on her appearance was wearing no makeup still decent enough looking but when she's all dolled up she looks great. She is 5’4” without heels and size 6 sexy body, very nice enhanced boobs, age 27.  No real effort put into appearance, wearing dressing gown with lingerie underneath. I was disappointed as I've see her a few times when she kitted up and looking fantastic.

Services:
As for services. started with OWC it was nothing memorable. Sex started with her on top and then mish, few other positions but just like AnayssX she's just going through the motions and I just couldn't really fuck her properly as she made it really awkward somehow to get any proper penetration putting her hand down below and positioning herself awkwardly. The best part of the punt was finishing over her tits as she lay down on the bed with her telling me it's a lot of cum. Overall just a negative punt.

I have met her many times over the years, she was never a great service provider but I used to manage half decent punts out of her and she was cheap price and fit but this time was just shit.

Reason for: Negative is because service was lacklustre and lazy effort on appearance. It was a late night booking.

Recommend: No.

Will I return: No. 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Video of her. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 06:17:05 pm by stuart. »

Offline Malvolio

23 negative reviews - is that a UKP record?

Offline dubhcarr

why we keep these skanks in business is beyond me. Thanks for the review OP and warning. By night all cats are grey it is attitude and service that makes it worthwhile.   :hi:

Offline tantraman

Looks:
She is obviously well fit but no real effort on her appearance was wearing no makeup still decent enough looking but when she's all dolled up she looks great. She is 5’4” without heels and size 6 sexy body, very nice enhanced boobs, age 27.  No real effort put into appearance, wearing dressing gown with lingerie underneath. I was disappointed as I've see her a few times when she kitted up and looking fantastic.

... as shown in full photo collection here :wacko:

Offline hawai1

stuart. link=topic=320249.msg3339648#msg3339648 date=1630343642]
Antonia aa
Excellent stuff and findings

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 03:22:53 am by hawai1 »
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hawai1

quote author=stuart. link=topic=320249.msg3339648#msg3339648 date=1630343642]
Antonia aa]

WoW !
This is excellent findings stuff Stuart!
However, as you said you paid £70 for 30 mins you must then have booked her through her AW profile External Link/Members Only but this aw profile is in Cambridge and it doesn't show any phone number!
Has she got another profile  (other than Agencies') showing her number please ?
Thaaaa
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.

Offline hawai1

Antonia aa (Adultwork)
b]Links:[/b] 

Thanks Stuart
I cannot find Antonia AW phone number
Her profile doesn't show any
Has she got another profile ?
cheers

Offline PLeisure

Thanks Stuart
cheers
It probably means she's not working for a while. WGs sometimes 'park' their profiles in other locations, i.e. Cambridge when they take a break. 

Offline stuart.

It probably means she's not working for a while. WGs sometimes 'park' their profiles in other locations, i.e. Cambridge when they take a break.

Yes that is exactly it, Antonia always put her profile on Cambridge when she's away.

Offline stuart.

Thanks Stuart
cheers

She will be back soon just keep an eye on her profile for it to becoming active again.

The number will be on her AW.

Offline Global_Punter

She's lovely, but only good for P&D - bet she'll be a good smash if she likes you or has an attraction.

It's evident that she's an SP you pray to catch in a good mode.

Offline Heph

Very pretty girls don't try hard

Offline hawai1

She will be back soon just keep an eye on her profile for it to becoming active again.

The number will be on her AW.

I can understand that stuart, but what I find bit incongruous in whole the conversation about this WG is that you made your review about her on 30th of August in London, and I assume you saw her that same day (30th of August ) however, her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) has already been "sent and parked" in Cambridge since the 10th of August.
I also already know (like someone commented in this thread ) that Antonia has always transferred and left her profile in Cambridge while she is away.
In another hand "Divia agency" you mentioned says too "she is currently on holiday".
It is known that Antonia works with another girl AnayssX and her profile (still in London right now) shows her last logging was on the 10th of August (same Antonia's). I even text yesterday AnayssX to her number finishing with ...29 . No reply.
SO all above indications point to the fact Antoniaa is away since August the10th. So, with respect, how can you met her on 30th of August and in London? ( Unless obviously you saw her well sometime  before she left on the 10th of August and only made your review afterwards and late on the 30th).

Having said this all your findings about her links to Agencies and clips are EXCELLENT job.
They made me wanting to get through to her ASAP and Covid permitting.

Cheers

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 02:10:03 pm by hawai1 »

Offline Colston36

I can understand that stuart, but what I find bit incongruous in whole the conversation about this WG is that you made your review about her on 30th of August in London, and I assume you saw her that same day (30th of August ) however, her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) has already been "sent and parked" in Cambridge since the 10th of August.
I also already know (like someone commented in this thread ) that Antonia has always transferred and left her profile in Cambridge while she is away.
In another hand "Divia agency" you mentioned says too "she is currently on holiday".
It is known that Antonia works with another girl AnayssX and her profile (still in London right now) shows her last logging was on the 10th of August (same Antonia's). I even text yesterday AnayssX to her number finishing with ...29 . No reply.
SO all above indications point to the fact Antoniaa is away since August the10th. So, with respect, how can you met her on 30th of August and in London? ( Unless obviously you saw her well sometime  before she left on the 10th of August and only made your review afterwards and late on the 30th).

Having said this all your findings about her links to Agencies and clips are EXCELLENT job.

Cheers

What I find a bit incongruous is that she still gets business.

Offline Global_Punter

What I find a bit incongruous is that she still gets business.

Simples, some folks just like the company of a fit lady or when their horny there's no time for UKP technical analysis 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅

Offline hawai1

Simples, some folks just like the company of a fit lady or when their horny there's no time for UKP technical analysis 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅

If you are right would still call it simples when some folks, like you, could take time to write in UKP nearly 2500 posts and detailed reviews and analysis ?

Offline bundaskwilz

Cheers

This is very possible... I sit on reviews for weeks sometimes so it doesn't make it obvious who I am as some WGs hate this forum lol

Offline Global_Punter

This is very possible... I sit on reviews for weeks sometimes so it doesn't make it obvious who I am as some WGs hate this forum lol

100 % some do hate the forum  :crazy:

Online alabama1

She's lovely, but only good for P&D - bet she'll be a good smash if she likes you or has an attraction.

It's evident that she's an SP you pray to catch in a good mode.
Are you Officer Crabtree ?  :D

Offline hawai1

100 % some do hate the forum  :crazy:

Absolutely 100% some, or many of us, do hate this forum because it has been 100% started by you on 100% illogical basis.
My only aim is to seek the truth.
You said you visited this WG at the end on the month while all evidence shows that she was off two weeks earlier and when we asked you to explain that discrepancy you just ignored the question.
You also said you paid her £70 for half hour while her rate was £80! (It's  still showing on her profile).

Anyway I 100% hate this forum but unless a fair and true evidence has emerged, this WG Antonia was 100% not in UK on 30/08/21.

I think we should all behave better and observe a minimum fairness if we (as members of UKP) want to be less hated by many WGs.

Offline hawai1

« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 08:36:31 pm by hawai1 »

Offline PLeisure

Absolutely 100% some, or many of us, do hate this forum because it has been 100% started by you on 100% illogical basis.
You said you visited this WG at the end on the month while all evidence shows that she was off two weeks earlier and when we asked you to explain that discrepancy you just ignored the question.
You also said you paid her £70 for half hour while her rate was £80! (It's  still showing on her profile).

Anyway I 100% hate this forum but unless a fair and true evidence has emerged, this WG Antonia was 100% not in UK on 30/08/21.

I think we should all behave better and observe a minimum fairness if we (as members of UKP) want to be less hated by many WGs.
Why do you keep returning if you "100% hate this forum"?  :rolleyes: :unknown:

Offline stuart.

Dude you have answered your own question and I have highlighted in red

Cheers

Offline stuart.

Mr hawai1 or should I call you Alan686?  :unknown: why do you keep returning if you hate this forum so much?

Offline SoapyTW

... what I find bit incongruous in whole the conversation about this WG is that you made your review about her on 30th of August in London, and I assume you saw her that same day (30th of August ) however, her AW profile (External Link/Members Only) has already been "sent and parked" in Cambridge since the 10th of August.
Cheers

Quite a big assumption that this was a same day review... especially given he also posted 3 other report that day. I don't know why you thought that, especially given, as you point out, she wasn't there. Unless of course your were just shit stirring.

Offline Global_Punter

One thing some ROM girls have that I love is 0% and no love handles regardless of what they eat - I've seen enough in FKK to last a lifetime.

Hopefully there's still stunners left back home for the local folks to marry or smash.