Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUPER NAUGHTY, Maidenhead - Brazilian  (Read 541 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5170771) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Definitely the one in the pics, short, bolt on tits big enhanced looking ass.
Quite pretty and very touchy feely.  Decent English and can have a chat if its wanted it seems.

The Meet:
Massage, OW, CG, RCG, Doggie, Mish, cum in condom.
Paid £70 for 30 minutes, was all done and out in 20!

The Detail:
Was gagging for some action and had seen her local a few times.
Was close to Maidenhead so I figured I'd give her a go on way home from shopping, wish I hadnt bothered.
Quickly sorted by text and was at building on time, given room number and knocked door.
Greeted by the girl in the pics though she is a lot better looking than her pics so was nicely surprised.
Once inside she introduced me to flatmate because she was surprised how tall I was!

Into room, handover cash, undress as she stashes it.
Comes back in, grabs my cock and some LFK.  She undressed and pointed to bed.
On back and asked to roll over, gave me a very heavy, quite good sports type, massage before rolling me over.
Went for BJ with condom, asked if OWO and said no, said I will shower and cleanup and still a no so OWO not as advertised.
Lacklustre blowjob just to the point I'm just pas Semi and she puts her tits in my mouth for a quick, too quick for me, suck.
Slides down for more head but last moment squats and slides on me balls deep.  Quite nice and she rode me quite hard.
Into RCG and slapping that big ass, did nothing for me so moved onto doggie and she took it but was easing forward as I went deeper so dont think she will take a pounding.  On her back and into mish and I fucker her as hard as she would let me, eventually giving up and cumming in the bag.  I'd lost all interest by now.
She hops off, whips off the condom, gives me the wipes and heads to leave the room.  I wait a few minutes and guess she's done so dress and as I leave room she is there to direct me to the door.

So No OWO, FK was light, brief blowjob and wants to ride you hard to get you to cum.
Not recommended and plenty better meets for same money.  Disappointing as she is built to be fucked just cant be bothered to :(

Online Trex

Thanks for your review. Looks like a bait and switch profile definitely stay away from this.