Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - Farrindgon - Slender slim body  (Read 3119 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
8 review(s) for beautiful antonya (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3652710) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3612603) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3492875) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
10 review(s) for deluxe antonya xx (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

AnayssX (Adultwork)

:hi: 

Links:         
Adultwork External Link/Members Only
Diva External Link/Members Only

Cost     
£70 for 30 min

Extras: N/A

Farrindgon, easy enough to find her place.

About Venue: 
Penthouse on the 4th floor of a modern apartment block

Comms:
Excellent communications form her and everything was very easily arranged (inquired about CIF facials was told facials are no loner available)

Personality:
She is a friendly girl and very chatty with good English.

Looks:
She was wearing no makeup and I thought she definitely needed it as she was very average looking without it. She is 5’7” and size 6 really slim body. 34B natural boobs, age 25.  No real effort put into appearance, wearing sexy lingerie. She is attractive but without makeup nothing special.

Services:
As for services. started with OWC it was ok but nothing memorable. Sex started with her on top and then mish, few other positions but just felt she was just going through the motions and it didn't feel natural at all, it just didn't flow good . The best part of the punt which was very memorable was the finish her tossing me off over her boobs looking me in the eyes and other hand on my balls asking me to cum over her, as I did she made sure to get it over both of her boobs was very sexy. Overall just a negative punt.

I also met her before years ago and gave her a positive review and I remember her being much prettier but she put a lot of effort into appearance back then and I had only really just started punting and she was the first girl I ever paid to take a facial.

Reason for: Negative is because not enough effort service wise and on her appearance. It was a late night booking maybe she would be more fun during the day.

Recommend: No.

Will I return: No. 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stuart.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good to see you are finally reviewing again, your reviews have been missed. Onwards and upwards.

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review.

For the sake of the search function feature here is her Dolls and Roses profile where she is known as Venice and goes for £600 an hour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline yesbby

Cheers for the review.

For the sake of the search function feature here is her Dolls and Roses profile where she is known as Venice and goes for £600 an hour.

and is advertised as Brazilian
 :P

Offline bedhedred

Cheers for the review.

£600/h
🤣🤣🤣

Offline tantraman

Wait for it   ;)
Topless video of her External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:

Ooof! Cheers for brightening up a dreary bank holiday Monday, stu! :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Looks:
She was wearing no makeup and I thought she definitely needed it as she was very average looking without it. She is 5’7” and size 6 really slim body. 34B natural boobs, age 25.  No real effort put into appearance, wearing sexy lingerie. She is attractive but without makeup nothing special.

... and all latest photos collated here :dancegirl:

Offline tantraman

I also met her before years ago and gave her a positive review and I remember her being much prettier but she put a lot of effort into appearance back then and I had only really just started punting and she was the first girl I ever paid to take a facial.

Excellent sleuthy work, stu :thumbsup:

I'm gonna have to now go through all those AW thumbnails linked to her former AW profiles, and snaffle those old photos to compare to current form, helping us all keep track of this chameleon WG :drinks:

Offline stuart.

Excellent sleuthy work, stu :thumbsup:

I'm gonna have to now go through all those AW thumbnails linked to her former AW profiles, and snaffle those old photos to compare to current form, helping us all keep track of this chameleon WG :drinks:

Here's one for you that I don't think has been shared

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline popmopcop

Here's one for you that I don't think has been shared

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is this the same girl?
She looks so amazing in this picture. Wow.
When is this from? Looks very different when I saw her some weeks ago.

Offline stuart.

Is this the same girl?
She looks so amazing in this picture. Wow.
When is this from? Looks very different when I saw her some weeks ago.

She's quite a bit younger here in this picture, it is from at least 4 years ago.