Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Time  (Read 1778 times)

Flashbang900

Hi,

Looking to have my first punt this week and just looking for some recommendations in Glasgow? Have been looking through AW and the reviews on here and just looking for some guidance.

Also any tips would be great.

Cheers

Offline bangwanin

A rough idea of what your looking for might help...what are you in to ??

Flashbang900

Looking for a good striptease, FK and maybe OWO.

Thin young, not bothered about height. Like the look of these two:

xxSexy Tiffanyxx External Link/Members Only
Indigo 25 External Link/Members Only

Cheers

BigSur

Lucy Longlegs is great value if you like slim birds. And she is great value at eighty quid for an hour and a nice lassie too for your first punt.

Offline bangwanin

Lucy Longlegs is great value if you like slim birds. And she is great value at eighty quid for an hour and a nice lassie too for your first punt.

I would agree with that recomondation..seen here a couple of times...£45 for half hour..ideal if you like a skinny girl..

gldrowranger

Another young punter like me?
I recommend:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Carley is only 19. She is thin and looks like a school girl if thats what your in to. If you want a bit older then go for Indigo. She is 27. Has a lot of experience and does great OWO if your clean.

Flashbang900

Both of them are part of my list!

Having read a number of other posts and stuff I think I am best going with a bit of experience to start off yeah?

gldrowranger

Both of them are part of my list!

Having read a number of other posts and stuff I think I am best going with a bit of experience to start off yeah?
Who makes your dick harder? choose her lol. At the end of the day, it is your money and choice.   :)