Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Touch Massage  (Read 5901 times)

Online ScatmanJohn

First review so go easy.

External Link/Members Only  (Link added by mod)

Meet : Took place in August . Half hour massage £25 / £ 20 HE.

Comms: Phoned initially to see availability and was given the come in whenever reply.  Was a bit wary so text a bit later on to confirm a time . Was told Joy and Rose were working. 

Massage: Venue is on Lisburn Rd , busy part of Belfast so if you on the sly wear a mask ! Walked straight in and up the stairs and was greeted by Joy. Good looking , 5ft 2ish , good body ,  mask on . Stripped off and face down on table. Was actually a good massage on shoulders / lower back. Then down to legs and glutes and this is when I knew extra was on. Very sensual , CC swipes etc. On turn over straight down to business.  Good HE .

Conclusion: Would I go back ? Yes , but wouldn't be my 1st choice.

Sorry can't post link
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:53:13 am by daviemac »

Offline Belfastpunt69

Rose use to work in Orchid on Great Victoria Street, I saw her a few times in 2018/19, she use you wear a very short dress and had a fantastic body and big tits. She'd let you suck her tits and finger her and that was for an extra £40 which I suppose wasn't to bad but I heard she started to demand more money for less, but who knows. Maybe worth trying her again just to see what she's offering now. She did say at the time that she wouldn't offer anything else unlike Julie or Michelle.

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Scat Man.
I thought we might be going to get a whole different type of review there.
Glad you en-joy-ed yourself.
 :thumbsup: