Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anya sexxy20  (Read 1073 times)

1 review(s) for ela love you (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No kissing of any sort, but she was quite smiley and had a rather nice set of tits so I thought fuck it, i'll just do 15mins for £40.  If I was paying any more for a longer time, she would get a negative. However, she was actually a fairly decent punt n dump. Pictures are accurate, although she had less makeup when I saw her and had bags under her eyes. 

Some owo to begin, she could only take half of it (I am very average but she has a small mouth) but she had a reasonable technique and was quite vigorous with it. She also listened when I said no hand. Alternated between sucking and licking the entire cock from base to tip.

Sex- she was only allowing very shallow penetration to begin with, but once she had warmed up, I think she actually started to enjoy it and her face went blush as she tilted and head back and moaned naturally. Mish, doggy, and finished in reverse cowgirl where she had a very decent riding technique- alternating between bouncing up and down and then slowly gyrating. She didn't seem to mind a thumb up her ass either.

I am not one to generalise, but for a bargain-rate Romanian, it is surprising that she never rushed me. I was there for about 25mins and there was no 'cmon baby you come now' rubbish or a knock on the door etc. I should mention the house appears to be a brothel. It is on Wood Green High Road, about 15mins walk from the station (just past tesco express). She works out of a very small room and it was dark, hot and dingy. Shower is also tiny.

Nevertheless, for £40 she put in a fair amount of work and I left with my nuts emptied. The lack of kissing and the grotty house make it a neutral, though.

Aftab

cute face but that always puts me when i see bareback listed on profile :vomit:

Offline jesus_jones

Yes, I confirmed she doesn't do it over the phone. Often they just tick all the boxes.

stephenteh

this profile is showing a similar picture, I think it's the same girl

JJ, could you pm me her address?

Thanks

Offline jesus_jones

New profile and location, same bird:

Looks like a really rough version of Haley Cuoco.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:51:37 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline adindas

New profile and location, same bird:

Looks like a really rough version of Haley Cuoco.

She has been there on and off  for sometimes now. I met her in this new location about two months ago.
She is working now in a budget hotel in Romfort road.

I agree with JJ that the service is not great. But she is quite good looking as you could notice from the pictures ,,,,