Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa_xxx - Woking, Surrey  (Read 3080 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline advent2016

Sweet Lisa_xxx - Woking, Surrey

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: Fantastic BJs

When: August 2021

Comms: Mostly txt until final furlong then phone.

Services: BBBJ/RO/VSWC

Price: 45mins £110

The SP: 30s, slim, same as pics

Nationality: Polish

The Essay:
Not much to say that other reviewers haven't said. I paid a single inclusive fee without extras.

I arrived and Lisa showed me in. I had a shower that she watched.
Straight into kissing, sloppy and wet, I worked my way down, sucking her nipples and to giving her RO that she actually really loved.
Dom on tried a few positions doggy and cow girl and as I was getting close I asked for BJ. Dom off, me sitting, L kneeling excellent technique, licked head, kissed shaft, sucked balls, lightly fingered my arse (that I love) and soon into a rhythm and that rare, almost uncomfortable state and bang!, Lisa carried on sucking until she had taken my whole 3day abstinence load. -
Amazing, but sadly only wanted to spit.

Normally one cum and it's over for me, but Lisa said she would give me a massage and after about 15 mins of very sensual massage, kissing and fingering every part of me and me giving her more RO I was really hard again and into a 69 and soon she had me cumming in her mouth again, not as good as the first time but still very enjoyable.

Lisa cleaned up and had a shower, I took a shower and she had tea and biscuits ready for me. After some chat and a goodbye kiss I was off, weak kneed.

Would I return: Yes. It's rare for me to be able to cum twice in an hour. In my HL for her return. Maybe for a longer edging BJ and try and see if she will accommodate a snowball.

Offline Punterperson1971

I saw her few years ago when she was in Birmingham totally uninterested and crap punt for some reason I never reviewed her on here wether it was because I was new on here or not can’t remember

Offline advent2016

I saw her again for a 2 girl in Glasgow during COP and it was quite good except they didn't go down on each other and after one pop it was over. TBF they probably had richer MPs to go and service