Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miamore xx, Bayswater - Fiasco  (Read 1277 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5259521) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline expeller

This really was a fiasco. Arranged via AW message and text to meet her a 1pm. She changed this to 2.30, then 4.30 and sent me her address. At 4.25 I receive a message that her apartment booking had gone wrong and the meeting is off. On the train home I receive another message. New apartment, 5.15. Stupidly I retrace my footsteps to  a few doors down from original venue. The entryphone was not working and she came down to let me in. In the lift I checked on services as agreed in messages. The ones I had requested. were not available in a half hour session. I left.

Neutral because she is a good looking woman as per her AW page, even though she now has a slight tum.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

This really was a fiasco. Arranged via AW message and text to meet her a 1pm. She changed this to 2.30, then 4.30 and sent me her address. At 4.25 I receive a message that her apartment booking had gone wrong and the meeting is off. On the train home I receive another message. New apartment, 5.15. Stupidly I retrace my footsteps to  a few doors down from original venue. The entryphone was not working and she came down to let me in. In the lift I checked on services as agreed in messages. The ones I had requested. were not available in a half hour session. I left.

Neutral because she is a good looking woman as per her AW page, even though she now has a slight tum.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

You have some patience, and neutral too, reads a straight red to me, would have been even if she fucked me senseless after all the messing around  :D

Offline expeller

Just giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think the apartment missbooking nay have been true.

Offline lillythesavage

Just giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think the apartment missbooking nay have been true.

But she had the opportunity to make it up to you, but changed the agreed services, surely she could have suffered for 30 minutes without the extras :D