Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nichole Thai - Stafford  (Read 1228 times)

20 review(s) for Nichole Thai (7 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Yanbeel

External Link/Members Only
Was bored and horny so rung up this girl and asked mor a massage. She asked me for how long and I said an hour.
Easy directions to her home but there was no parking nearby so I improvised a little.
Then texted her to say I was here and she said come in round the back. I did and when I saw her I thought she was ok. Not syunning but would do for the occasion. She led me upstairs and told me to strip and lay on my front on the bed.
She then delivered a decent massage with no swipes or nothing. I asked for body to body and she obliged. She was smooth and I was quite enjoying taker. When she asked me to turn over I did and she positioned herself between my legs and asked if I wanted bj with or without. I said we had plenty of time left as I’d only been there 25 mins! She said ‘o that is because some man take longer to massage’.
I was unimpressed and asked her to massage my front which she did.
When it came to the action I wasn’t really feeling it but I persevered. She tried to give me the bj but was no good.
She then lay on her back and asked me to fuck her which I did for a short while. She was very uninterested which was a turn off. I tried to change position to doggy but she was so awkward I decided to just finish myself off on her!
Then went for a shower which she joined me in.
Paid 120 for 1 hour. She should have made an effort.
All through the meeting she kept coughing the spitting into a baby wipe. This was disgusting.
Put me off punting for a while

Offline Punter S Thompson

Thanks for the review,  mate.
Was looking at her profile recently but won't bother now.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline newpuntingguy

Off my list now. My list is getting smaller by the day. Thanks for review

Offline Yanbeel

Welcome. Took one for the team!
Please let me know if there is any worth it locally

Offline GingerNuts

Welcome. Took one for the team!
Please let me know if there is any worth it locally

I'm not trying to be funny but are you aware you could have searched for her previous reviews using her AW ID number?