Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Kimmie XX in Hull - she was Megan before  (Read 2031 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6321927) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline als468

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Kimmie, when she was known as Megan twice before - both times were positive, once I reviewed and once I didn't as she didn't like all parts of the 1st review. On Kimmie's profile she makes a point of not seeing men from forums such as UK Punting! So with little options around and having had a good time twice before, booked for 1 hour @ £120 a few weeks back.
Same house in HU9 4  (leaving rest of postcode blank for privacy).  As I'm Mr Average she didn't recognise me at all, I've also changed punting SIM a few times and made no mention of having seen her before - so maybe that helped.
Onto the action:  a mix of blowjobs with pierced tongue, titwanks - they've got bigger, handjobs and sex in a few positions. Came over her tits but couldn't manage a second time - not down to Kimmie though!  A good time with an attractive, up for a laugh babe. Will be treating this as my "first" visit to her, which under her new name it is!

Offline bitofanovice

Glad you didn't take advantage of the prostate massage (on my bucket list); have you seen the nails in her pictures  :lol:

Offline als468

Didn't notice that as an option - no chance with those nails.
I've had it a few times in massage places UK & abroad as they wanted to end the happy ending quicker.