Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS_TANYA_TURNER - Nottingham  (Read 3061 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline hunkybc

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Okay so im was undecisive as to how to rate this review...Neutral or Positive.  It was a close call but went with Positive due to the Outcome.....here we go  :music:

So I noticed Tanya touring the Nottingham area...the due diligence took place with a number of searches on here and a read of a few of the more recent reviews.  Now on some of the reviews other punters have stated that she does not match up to her profile pics!  I thought id take the risk anyway!

Called Tanya and asked for availability, she only had a 30 min slot as it was near the end of the day.  This was perfect for me.  Agreed the time and the £90 price. A bit steep but its been a while since I had had a punt and I had an opportunity to get out of the house! It was one to take.

Headed over to a well known Hotel in Chilwell, where she was operating out of. Walked in easy, with no problems. Had my mask on, which comes in handy for being discrete!  Up to the room, knock on the door and had the complimentary hide behind the door whilst opening it. This is where I had thoughts of walking because Tanya is not the girl in her profile....well she is, but the pictures are obviously from many years ago.  So her profile has her as a Size 12....shes not a Size 12. I would say Size 14 at the minimum, maybe pushing size 16.  She has a bit of a tummy, but shes definitely what I would call a curvy figure.  Big Bum, very round and thick.  However its kind of in proportion to her height and very large boobs!  My initial impression of Tanya was shes actually okay and seemed friendly so I decided to stay and see how this pans out.  Money handed over and agreed on a full GFE.

Stripped off and onto the bed for a massage, this was good and it was here when i thought I have made the right choice to stay! A few under touches. I was told to roll over, and this is where we engaged in some nice DFK.  She tasted good and fresh.  Boobs are a real handful, and she seemed to enjoy me kissing and sucking them!  She then gave me a few kisses across my neck and torso before heading down south for a nice deep sloppy slow BJ (OWO).  She took my whole length and performed some kind of sensual magic, plenty of spit, ball sucking, it was great and up there with my best BJs ive experienced.  She stopped as i was getting excited too much.  I asked to go down on her for some RO...she lay on the bed, some more DFK, before i moved down. Now she bloody enjoyed this and after 5 minutes or so she was cumming very hard, gripping me with her thighs.  A quick swap over and I was receiving some more OWO...absolutely great! 

On with the rubber and we did some cow girl, felt good and she did all the right movements to make it feel good.   Then swapped for doggy, i appreciate a full round ass so I needed to finish in this position which i did! She then cleaned me up.  I checked the time and we was just over 30 minutes. A bit of small talk before i had a quick freshen up and then left. 

She did let slip that she was 41....her profile states she is 32! Now we all know that WGs take a few years off, but a near 10!  She doesnt pass for 32 at all. I would have said at the most 37! Facially she is attractive, just be honest!

So i decided to dismiss the white lies of the profile and base this review on my received enjoyment!  It was a good session and i enjoyed it. I would visit her again hence the Positive.

Offline HailWood

Very fair review and glad you got a good enough service to some extent mitigate the ‘lies’ on her profile. Lying about age, for me, is pointless. Most of my very best punts have been with women who are the ‘wrong’ side of 40. Lying about size though, I might just have walked.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 08:22:08 am by HailWood »

Offline Fence Post

Fully agree with what you say HW.
One only needs to look at the number of positive reviews of the normal 40 something sp's on here. I noticed her 5 years ago but opportunity never arose to see her as she appears to be Leicester based when not touring. I think of the sad demise of Pippa Knight for the very same reason. She was still faf if you appreciated curves. As long as the service is still good, an sp will still be popular, irrespective of size.

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Good review. I saw her for a blow n go in Leicester a couple years ago. Enjoyable enough but she looked around late 30s.
I'd seen her a few times beforehand in the Leicester apartment when I visited Ava Grace and Lola so thought I'd take a punt for a BJ.