Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to Sheffield (ish) area - looking for recommendations!  (Read 1199 times)

Offline norfolklad920

Hi all,

Just moved to between Chesterfield and Sheffield permanently and looking to engage in some punting once again! It's been a while for myself and as I'm new to the area looking for recommendations for incalls.

I'd normally go slightly older or around my age (I'm just under 30) and more vanilla, but also looking to spice things up a little bit with any WGs that are a bit dirtier.

It's been a while since my last meet so wanting to get that ball rolling again :D

Cheers in advance!

P.s if this post is on the wrong thread it can be reassigned

Offline Lukehotrod

Welcome norfolklad, Sheffield is a bit bleak I’m afraid and Chesterfield is worse! There’s a few good lasses but everyone’s preference is different, I’m similar age and very similar location to you. Can recommend jennygnd off adultwork, she’s local, but generally I prefer a bit more energetic to her services. There’s also a few decent girls northern belles.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Welcome norfolklad, Sheffield is a bit bleak I’m afraid and Chesterfield is worse! There’s a few good lasses but everyone’s preference is different, I’m similar age and very similar location to you. Can recommend jennygnd off adultwork, she’s local, but generally I prefer a bit more energetic to her services. There’s also a few decent girls northern belles.

The best recommendation you can give a lass is a review MrL.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hi all,

Just moved to between Chesterfield and Sheffield permanently and looking to engage in some punting once again! It's been a while for myself and as I'm new to the area looking for recommendations for incalls.

I'd normally go slightly older or around my age (I'm just under 30) and more vanilla, but also looking to spice things up a little bit with any WGs that are a bit dirtier.

It's been a while since my last meet so wanting to get that ball rolling again :D

Cheers in advance!

P.s if this post is on the wrong thread it can be reassigned

Sheffield is all tourers and parlours now that the resident EE's have all fucked off.

Plenty podging in the parlours if that's your thing.

If you like a skinny milf Lizzie in Chesterfield takes it well.

My advice is look south as Nottingham and Derby are easy to get to as is Leicester.

Offline SYorksPunter

Sheffield's a bit of a wasteland sadly, I've usually just seen touring girls, although I did see this one a few weeks ago who's based near The Wicker, and I'd recommend: External Link/Members Only

Offline norfolklad920

Sheffield is all tourers and parlours now that the resident EE's have all fucked off.

Plenty podging in the parlours if that's your thing.

If you like a skinny milf Lizzie in Chesterfield takes it well.

My advice is look south as Nottingham and Derby are easy to get to as is Leicester.

I can't say I've ever been too a parlour so unsure how I would feel about it to be honest, maybe a little uneasy the first time.

I'll have a look at Lizzie for reference.

Yeah I've noticed there's alot more options futher south with some good reviews on here as well. It's all still better options than where in Norfolk!  :D

Offline norfolklad920

Yeah totally understand everyones preferences are different, I'm fairly open minded I like to think haha.

You got a link for her profile? Can't seem to find her just searching for her Username.

Offline GingerNuts

Yeah totally understand everyones preferences are different, I'm fairly open minded I like to think haha.

You got a link for her profile? Can't seem to find her just searching for her Username.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only