Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: End of free parking Birmingham  (Read 959 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

Some useful info especially in regards to visiting  SP’s in the  Jewellery Quarter.

External Link/Members Only

Offline valiumdick

Funny you can spend ££££ s on overpriced shag yet worry about couple quid parking :dash:

Offline m4rmite

Looks like parking at work and walking to a punt in the jq.

Offline chadpitt

Funny you can spend ££££ s on overpriced shag yet worry about couple quid parking :dash:

It all adds up though.

Offline 69shadesofblue

Just a heads up about it so you don’t turn up and needing to use your card for payment, appearing on your statement and then a nosey partner wanting to know why was you in the Jewellery Quarter?

Offline Indigo

Also worth noting is the Clean Air Zone charge - I got a letter for my older Volvo 4x4. I wasn't up to 'owt (Mrs Indigo was with me) but anyone driving an older car into Central Brum might want to check it out. No idea what the criteria is.

Offline pbrown355

Google the CAZ site, put your reg in and it'll tell you if you need to pay the charge.

Online webpunter

Proves that the brummies are the thickest in the UK mainland
Excluding scootland as inconsequential
North sea oil & gas are running out so give it another decade & Sturgeon can have her wish
As for Ireland everyone knows they are top of the league for being stupid as

Edit:
the druids ain't much better.  Fuck me they keep banging on about coal being important
debateable whether druid land counts as uk mainland   ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 08:34:07 pm by webpunter »

Offline Spurt

Does this apply to spaces currently free after 6.

Making sense of council talk is beyond me.

Offline PunterNumber69

Does this apply to spaces currently free after 6.

Making sense of council talk is beyond me.
I'd hope not, but who knows  :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

I'd hope not, but who knows  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

What is proposed?

We are proposing to remove all “free” parking contained within the Jewellery Quarter CPZ. The area is currently oversubscribed, and these proposed measures will allow further parking places to be created and facilitate better parking provision.

Proposed measures include:

- Permit Holder bays operating Monday-Saturday between 8am and 6pm, excluding Christmas day and bank holidays. During these times only vehicles displaying a parking permit would be allowed to park there.
  - Pay by Phone bays operating Monday-Saturday between 8am and 6pm, excluding Christmas day and bank holidays.
  - Double Yellow Lines - there will be some areas of no waiting at any time restrictions, this is mainly for the safe passing of vehicles and access protection.
  - Overnight, both permit parking spaces and pay by phone spaces would be freely available for anyone to use without cost.

There are links to the proposed Traffic Regulation Order and plans if you're interested.