Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cristiana Dream - Maidenhead  (Read 4361 times)

37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thomasthetankengine

Cristiana Dream - Maidenhead

External Link/Members Only

A few weeks ago.  I think she has moved on now and her profile says on holiday.  Arranged at a few hours notice all by text.  Very straightforward. 

Not sure I can add much to previous reviews but in as much as this is confirmation, here you are.

30mins £80.  She is the girl in the photos prob 6 or 7 facially and 9+ physically.  The blonde hair in the photos is obviously bottled if that worries anyone, but everything else was top notch.   Semi-deep fk (I’m not really into full-on tonsil tennis but this was about right for sensuality), OWO and some DT which was  good.  RO all good, clean, responsive, well received. Sex, covered of course, in a couple of positions, and I finished in the bag with her in uncontrolled ecstasy at my amazing bedroom skills and huge cock thrusting up into her from underneath.  At least that is how I remember it but maybe her story would be a touch different. 

Recommended and would revisit at some point

Offline Good-timer

She's been away for months. 3+ easily.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP a lovely girl glad you had a good time. If I remember she does up and shower after the event irrespective of time. If I ever revisit it will only be for 30 mins like you.   :hi:

Offline thomasthetankengine

If what she said was true she was taking a break from 2 months 2 weeks and 5 days before I wrote the review.  So yes a few weeks ago really was quite a few weeks. 

dubhcarr - thank you and also for your reviews which have saved me on occasion as well as sent me to decent punts like this one. 

Offline calzone

Looks like she's back, I wonder if its the same girl? I know this mob have a reputation for recycling profiles.

Offline leblancwaya

Looks like she's back, I wonder if its the same girl? I know this mob have a reputation for recycling profiles.

Can confirm, same girl. Facially maybe 5.5, but everything else checks out.

Offline calzone

Can confirm, same girl. Facially maybe 5.5, but everything else checks out.

Thanks, appreciate the info  :thumbsup: