Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Red natalie - Belfast  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Jonsnow21

1st review so go easy apologies dont know how to post link . Location was belfsst city center flats price 200 for 1 hr bking all done via txt ( she prefers this ) . Got to the door usual standing behind door trick got a good look at her besutiful face cracking body she looks far better than pictures . Paperwork sorted then onto lots of dfk she is a great kisser bag on straight away which was a shame but didnt mind great oral skills even covered onto ro very responsive she seemed to be gtin into it then onto miss for first pop pussy felt great came in the bag bit of massage then onto round two for more of the same highly recommend cowgirl great viem all in all great punt bit expensive but worth it . Again 1st review so if i overlooked anything apologies

Offline Roman77

Red Natalie is another who has raised her prices.  Used to be £150, then £180 and now £200. Seems to be the regular going rate now for an hour.  :scare:

Offline Jonsnow21

Yeh it seems to be i dont punt often so dont mind paying a bit more for quality theres cheaper out there but its a roll of the dice imo

Offline Roman77

I don’t mind paying a little extra now and again but OW for £200 is a no no for me and is becoming more common.

Offline ibis543

1st review so go easy apologies dont know how to post link . Location was belfsst city center flats price 200 for 1 hr bking all done via txt ( she prefers this ) . Got to the door usual standing behind door trick got a good look at her besutiful face cracking body she looks far better than pictures . Paperwork sorted then onto lots of dfk she is a great kisser bag on straight away which was a shame but didnt mind great oral skills even covered onto ro very responsive she seemed to be gtin into it then onto miss for first pop pussy felt great came in the bag bit of massage then onto round two for more of the same highly recommend cowgirl great viem all in all great punt bit expensive but worth it . Again 1st review so if i overlooked anything apologies

how her English, any good

Offline Mkdng

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 09:30:52 am by Mkdng »