Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorana Horny- Scunthorpe  (Read 1811 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5651062) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Summer533

Had some time on my hands whilst in Scunthorpe so decided to look find out who was available. So Sorana popped up so made contact via text. Arrangements made to meet later same day - no issues at all.
Met her at a discreet location just off Doncaster Road.
£60 for half an hour inc kissing but no owo.

First impressions were good, nice smiley face, age about right when compared to AW add, definitely not a size 6 though, more like a size 12. She is very small, certainly less than 5’0”. Nice boobs too.

She has a good personality and likes to have a laugh and a joke, which certainly broke the ice. She told me that she normally works in a care home and does AW stuff on the side.
The room was fine, clean and presentable, seems like an air BNB type place.
After getting undressed it was onto the main event. Nice bit of kissing, but not full on. Some nice body kissing and stroking. Covered oral, which was ok, I’m not a great oral fan unless it’s done slowly.
After a bit of oral she decided to climb on top.
We then had some sex in various positions which was enjoyable without being mind blowing. She took a good seeing to to be fair. Eventually filled the bag in missionary, she did however prevent full penetration in the final throws (by squeezing her legs closed)which I always find slightly disappointing.

A nice chat/joke etc afterwards Whilst getting dressed and off I went after sorting out the bill.

Overall a good punt, not the best I’ve ever had but for £60 for half an hour good VFM.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 09:09:27 am by Summer533 »

Offline wolfiesmith69

gREAT REVIEW-Sounds excellent VFM
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac