Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Top Six Ladies  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Eeyore

I'm having my own World Cup this month and hoping to tackle two of my top six ladies on my hit list or may be three if finances dictate possible.
If anyone has experience of any of the ladies listed I would be most grateful of their advice so that I can narrow done my choices.
Thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
/www.adultwork.com/2079523 or External Link/Members Only

28 review(s) found for AVA-GRACE linked to in above post (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline intpro

Haven't seen any of them but armella is one on my hl. Shame she doesn't do incalls.

Offline Eeyore

I'm lucky that my Company pays for my hotel rooms which means every few weeks I can enjoy the outcall only ladies. Funnily enough Armella is on the top of my list but I'm always a bit wary of trying new girls.
I have five regular girls I stick with and are all brill but different in their own way but every so often I like to dip my toes in and try a new girl.

Online NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Has a positive review here although that very same review recognises that she's a B&S.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - This post claims that she's real and provides decent service but personally I'm not sure if that's enough to go by.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - This post says she's eccentric and reads like a neutral which is enough to put me off. Also, older women without clear face pics are always risky.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Reviewed positively twice (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25472.0 & https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26954.0)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - There's talk that this could be another profile of Andrea above here but other than that, nothing else except for this mixed bag of a thread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - She officially has one positive & one negative review to her name. But with regards to the former, I'm actually more inclined to believe in her negatives.
Why? Because I've had experience with another WG who was rated positive by that punter, then turned out to be negative when held up to my own standards.

So, after all that's been said, if I were in your position and had to choose one out of these six ... I'd probably go for Ava Grace.
Hope that helps.  :hi: