Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Classy Type - Solihull  (Read 3237 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WorcWarrior

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Was passing with time on my hands so called her aw phone no. She answered straight away and we arranged for half hour later! She was at a busy hotel with absolutely no problems as the place was buzzing with lots of gym goers (my cock was twitching seeing all the snatch in Leggings and cycling shorts skipping around the car park). She gave me the room when I called from the car park, didn’t look out of place as I trotted straight to the lift! Behind the door she’s wearing a leather underwear set. Fuck me shes hot!! Tanned, toned, smells great, looks great!! A few tasteful tats she tells me to lay on the bed and starts to give me a nice massage as we chat! She takes off her bra and I cop a look at the most awesome looking tits ever! I spin round and give em a good sucking, she’s rubbing my cock and asks how I would like oral? I reply ‘with you sat on my face’ she laughs then proceeds with some amazing cock sucking techniques as I feast on her great tasting snatch!! She cums on my face then bags me up so I can give her a good pounding, I take her from behind but I’m that fucking turned on, I only last five minutes or so and shoot my load as she’s telling me to cum inside her (obvs still bagged up).
All in all I was in there fo 25 mins, paid 80 quid and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Will make sure I’m in the area again for at least an hour and take her in every position possible! She’s a pro at what she does and vgvfm IMO!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for the review. Is that ass for real? She's been on the list for a while.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 11:59:32 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Dock

That body looks unreal. She’s in Nottinghamshire now….shame!!!

Offline Wozel

Offline Straightsix

That body looks unreal. She’s in Nottinghamshire now….shame!!!
She comes to Solihull sometimes. She's just our type Dock.

Now that is a banging bod
You know it 🥴

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:09:51 am by Straightsix »

Online Dock

She comes to Solihull sometimes. She's just our type Dock.
You know it 🥴

Banging Booty and humongous chimney chungas

Offline Straightsix

Railroad shunting for real 💥🚂

Online Dock

Motor boating as well as visiting the railroad

Offline WorcWarrior

Banging chick, proper spinster type, could fuck her for days