Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla-K in Hitchin - anyone seen her ?  (Read 4094 times)

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen Kayla-K ?

Phoned and spoke to her a couple of weeks back when trying to arrange a short notice punt but she wasn't available. Sounded pleasant enough - i.e. female, English, not grumpy.

I have a good opportunity for a punt coming up and don't want to waste it, not sure whether to bother with her again though.

The happy one

Hi

Personally I would not be spend money on someone with such a limited service

She is cheapish

But the service levels are shit really

May be go a little more money and get someone with better services

cockneybstrd

Having read her profile. I assume when she says she is used to going to VIP Parties with gents. She means going to the Harvester. or a piss up at a Yates Wine Lodge

The happy one

:cry:
Having read her profile. I assume when she says she is used to going to VIP Parties with gents. She means going to the Harvester. or a piss up at a Yates Wine Lodge

Lol

You read her profile

My you were taking it serious.  :drinks:

Quick look at the enjoys that told me she was up her self

The happy one

If you read the last couple of lines you can see that they are written by her agency,pimp or someone else

Or she really is so far up her own arse talking about herself in the third party

cockneybstrd

If you read the last couple of lines you can see that they are written by her agency,pimp or someone else

Or she really is so far up her own arse talking about herself in the third party

Nah she has just lifted that from when she probably worked for agency

but it wouldnt surprise me if she is that far up her own arse

Offline bobmiller

Can confirm that service was pretty good, agree some services not on offer but overall nice girl and worth a punt

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for the replies, good spot on the profile, I hadn't spotted that  :dash: definitely lifted from somewhere.

waldorf

I have actually joined this forum to reply to this.....I have seen her on a number of occasions.  As pointed out services are fairly limited.  What she is however is a very honest girl...something that many are lacking.  When you meet her you will find she is happy, friendly and she does what she likes.  Might not be good enough for some, but I find that a girl that is happpy in her work is better than a girl that is forceing herself cause she needs the money......I like her a lot...seen other girls in the area that offer more but never had as much fun with them
If anyone thinks I'm advertising for her they are wrong....she does one job a day normally...two at a push so she gets all she wants

Offline socks

I have actually joined this forum to reply to this.....I have seen her on a number of occasions.  As pointed out services are fairly limited.  What she is however is a very honest girl...something that many are lacking.  When you meet her you will find she is happy, friendly and she does what she likes.  Might not be good enough for some, but I find that a girl that is happpy in her work is better than a girl that is forceing herself cause she needs the money......I like her a lot...seen other girls in the area that offer more but never had as much fun with them
If anyone thinks I'm advertising for her they are wrong....she does one job a day normally...two at a push so she gets all she wants
Nice to meet you Kayla. Welcome to the forum. It is a rule here though that WGs have to use their AW username

waldorf

Nice to meet you Kayla. Welcome to the forum. It is a rule here though that WGs have to use their AW username
predictable,lol
take it or leave it, I care not

Offline socks

predictable,lol
take it or leave it, I care not
tip no.1 for disguising yourself here. Don't type lol.
no.2 Blokes don't write the short of stuff you've written. At least not us blokes who pay WGs for sex
no3 Blokes share about how good a fuck she is and about her tits, arse, face, willingness to swallow spunk etc, so stick to that if you fancy trying again

waldorf

tip no.1 for disguising yourself here. Don't type lol.
no.2 Blokes don't write the short of stuff you've written. At least not us blokes who pay WGs for sex
no3 Blokes share about how good a fuck she is and about her tits, arse, face, willingness to swallow spunk etc, so stick to that if you fancy trying again
Thanks for the tips, I'll pm u next time I post so you can sanity check it for me......u provide a great service

yorkshire123

Thanks for the tips, I'll pm u next time I post so you can sanity check it for me......u provide a great service

I don't know what kind of forum you normally frequent but on here questioning & gentle ribbing is acceptable.
If you've lurked for any length of time you will know that this forum attracts prossies pretending to be punters, touts, pimps & general bell-ends intent on causing trouble like flies around dog shite.
So some friendly advice & you can take it or leave it, stop trying to play the cleaver cunt & you may just get some benefit out of been a member  :hi:

And if by any chance your the lady in question, sort your pictures out love because they are fucking shocking

waldorf

I don't know what kind of forum you normally frequent but on here questioning & gentle ribbing is acceptable.
If you've lurked for any length of time you will know that this forum attracts prossies pretending to be punters, touts, pimps & general bell-ends intent on causing trouble like flies around dog shite.
So some friendly advice & you can take it or leave it, stop trying to play the cleaver cunt & you may just get some benefit out of been a member  :hi:

And if by any chance your the lady in question, sort your pictures out love because they are fucking shocking
"cleaver" indeed........am I not allowed to reply to your gentle ribbing until Ive made 500 posts??

yorkshire123

"cleaver" indeed........am I not allowed to reply to your gentle ribbing until Ive made 500 posts??

My mistake  :hi:
You can have that one for free, like I said take it or leave it, quiet frankly I don't know you so I don't give a flying fuck if you stick around or not.

waldorf

My mistake  :hi:
You can have that one for free, like I said take it or leave it, quiet frankly I don't know you so I don't give a flying fuck if you stick around or not.
got to be honest...u aint top of my get to know list...your attitude is fuckin awful

Offline NelsonH

+ 1 about the photos.

I cannot understand why any WG, who presumably is on AW to get bookings, chooses photos that basically put me off.

It just screams "I don't really want to do this".

Offline socks

Well that's a bit more punter like. Good effort but earlier tout post needs a massive cred effort to overturn it, not cured with a couple of bantering replies alone. Consultancy costs though. So happy to help but you'll need to include the discount offered in your PM. Don't do it on the main board though cos that's blatant touting and admin properly frowns on that. And fuck me using u instead of you is just as girly giveaway as lolling
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 09:51:44 pm by socks »

yorkshire123

got to be honest...u aint top of my get to know list...your attitude is fuckin awful

That's good to know but I think I will stick in & around you for a little longer  ;)

waldorf

That's good to know but I think I will stick in & around you for a little longer  ;)
Top dog.....glad to have someone who can type hard incase my virtual ass gets into trouble

Online finn5555

Shit profile and shit service avoid  :bomb:

Offline danny.simons

Profile down ... new one? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

I'm assuming since the names is Kayla :)

The happy one

Still has not learnt.

Shit service and over the top price

Herbet

I'd concur with the 'shit-poor' view. I saw her once last year and although a pleasant (if not somewhat common) WG . . . . she just falls into that non-interested and very over priced bracket.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I just sought a reverse booking 50 miles away and she replied. Doh!

Offline CBPaul

I just sought a reverse booking 50 miles away and she replied. Doh!

Bright as well as then  :D

johno1990

I made an awful mistake and didnt read this site.

Went to see Kayla a couple of weeks ago and despite long conversation before I arrived clarifying her services a couple of issues became clear very quickly.

She said "Just so you know I dont kiss with tongues or give oral without" - thats funny your profile says you do, then as we are about to start she says her bed is broken so we will have to be very careful. Quite why I decided to let my groin overrule my head and stayed I will never know but what happened then was the worst punt I have ever had.

Stay clear guys.