Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir -1 hour mixed domme / GFE - Birmingham  (Read 3754 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline loco-1

First punt since waaaaay before lockdown 1, so I wasn't taking any chances. It had to be Lilith Noir External Link/Members Only

Communication : Professional. It took a long time to agree a date. Lilith offers (offered) dates a month in advance and those kept filling up. Eventually got accepted for a slot 4 weeks in advance. Then with 1 week to go I was getting the horn from her AW page and noticed a cancellation on that day. I swiftly contacted her and made the swap. Happy days!

When: End of July

Price: £150 for 1 hour, no extras

Location: Near Broad Street in a modern apartment. It isn't shared with others and felt safe.

Physical: Hot as all hell. Her stats on AW are pretty spot on and it's 100% her in the photos.
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Ass: 10/10
Tits: 9/10 (enhanced)
Legs: 10/10

Personality: Amazing, an absolute joy to be with from greeting to goodbye she played every moment perfectly.

Service: Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Tit Worship, Spanking, Dirty Talk, FK, OWO, Edging, RO, 69, Cowgirl, Doggy, probably more...

Action: I had told Lilith by email that I wanted her to boss me around in a gym outfit, but she took that vague scenario and seemed to read my mind to fill in the blanks. I was barely out of the shower and before I knew it she had me on my knees her arse in my face. I couldn't have scripted a better ass worship session and I couldn't have cast a better ass. Lilith next dragged me onto the bed to worship her tits for another eternity. I was in fake titty heaven. Soon I was in pussy heaven as she buried my face in between her legs and began OWO in 69. She moved around to tease and deny and edge the hell out of me with her gorgeous red lips and sexy Polish accented dirty talk. When she eventually bagged me up and sat on me in cowgirl I came instantly.

Round 2 was GFE. Lying on the bed kissing, caressing, OWO, a long doggy fuck until I called it to a conclusion mindful of the time and two cums in an hour being unlikely.

Pros: Lilith.

Cons: I forgot to ask if she had baby oil (slightly surprised she didn't read my mind).

Conclusion: I used 'heaven' and 'hell' alot in the above review, if religion is like that sign me up.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for good review. I have an imminent encounter with her. Not seen her since her "enhancement". ( I am in agreement with you on the sexy accent).  :thumbsup:

Offline Maxemus

She is an amazing fuck seen her a few times...never fails to please my cock

Offline Wozel

Did she ever used to offer Anal?

Offline alabama1

Did she ever used to offer Anal?

Yes, early on in her career, then stopped, unfortunately.  :(

Offline Wozel

Yes, early on in her career, then stopped, unfortunately.  :(

What a freaking shame ….. looking at the ass I would have loved to rammed it

Offline Mr_Shins

So did she wear her white Nike trainers? She posted a short video of those "in use" on her twitter, that after she had used them on my shins.

Offline Joball87

Nice review. Only recently started  punting but glad i am booked in with Lilith soon before her hiatus. Wish I had seen her ages ago!

Offline nbarnes

Nice review. Only recently started  punting but glad i am booked in with Lilith soon before her hiatus. Wish I had seen her ages ago!

I'm booked in with her as well. Is she retiring or just taking some time off?
She's a woman of few words on the comms - so she didn't tell me when I asked..

Offline Faraday

I'm booked in with her as well. Is she retiring or just taking some time off?

Looks like there's a fair few of us booked in with her before the disappears to take a break - I managed to snag an appointment when she listed a lot of new dates on her profile.  Month in advance though - but pretty sure it's going to be worth the wait !

I'm sure I read on another thread from one of her regular's she's just taking a break, not retiring completely.

Offline Mr_Shins

I'd love to book her again, it's just difficult as it's a long way to travel.

Offline Steve1961

I just had an excellent meeting with her this morning  and have one more in September.
I should be able to post a final review then as it will have been 6 months since my last.
One thing I picked up this morning is that she is only seeing regulars now as she has had a few no shows.

Offline Joball87

Good work! I'm not one of her regs but already booked in so hope I don't get it cancelled by her. I'm hopeful that if you have decent AW feedback things are still good. Shame about the timewasters though - I'd be trying to book another slot already before I've even seen her so a shame some are missing out from the no shows.

Offline Mr_Shins

I just had an excellent meeting with her this morning  and have one more in September.
I should be able to post a final review then as it will have been 6 months since my last.
One thing I picked up this morning is that she is only seeing regulars now as she has had a few no shows.

I'm not a regular, I have only visited her once. I hope if I tried to book her again it would be fine. Unfortunately this coming Bank Holiday Monday is not possible.

Offline Steve1961

Good work! I'm not one of her regs but already booked in so hope I don't get it cancelled by her. I'm hopeful that if you have decent AW feedback things are still good. Shame about the timewasters though - I'd be trying to book another slot already before I've even seen her so a shame some are missing out from the no shows.
Lilith doesn't cancel in my experience so you should be good. The only advice I can give is to remember that you confirm as per her requirements. Once you are with her, you should have a great time 😉

Offline loco-1

So did she wear her white Nike trainers? She posted a short video of those "in use" on her twitter, that after she had used them on my shins.
Her arse was in my face so I didn't notice what she had on her feet.

Offline goodolnick

Her AW profile eems to say that she is giving up on 17 September and that she us fully booked up until then!

Offline alabama1

Her AW profile eems to say that she is giving up on 17 September and that she us fully booked up until then!

Giving up ?  :lol:

Offline plsnt1

Lilith does show the odd available time slot so it is worth keeping an eye on her AW site. Lilith has advised that it is likely to be a long break rather than a permanent cessation.