Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goldie Premium - Wallsend Incall  (Read 3651 times)

Offline mikemole

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Flawless booking process with Premium by text.

Fee: £80 for 45 mins.

Date/Location: Recently/Wallsend agency flat

Looks: Blonde, petite and sexy as fuck.  Lovely tiny tits, great nipples and slight jiggle on her little arse (which has a tasteful tattoo if my memory serves me right).  Stated age seems accurate but very youthful way about her.  Stunning deep, dark eyes if that is your thing - very attractive girl and nice personality.

The Meet: On first impressions, was very impressed with Goldie - exactly as described and was hard for her immediately.  Followed her cute little arse into the bedroom, where she spread out on the sheets for me to get a full view.  No mention of paperwork, she simply beckoned me over with those naughty eyes.

We got straight into DFK as I disrobed and got my hands all over her tight little body - fingering her pussy inside and out, whilst sucking on her pert nipples.  We continued the DFK whilst using our hands on each other, before Goldie slid down to attend to my throbbing cock.  OWO was excellent - deep, wet and attention paid to all areas.  I was thrusting into her lightly and knelt so I could continue playing with her clit.

Condom on, we started to fuck in lotus, standing and then a longer session in mish - Goldie's eyes were fixed on me as I slid in and out of her tight, wet pussy.  Occasionally I slipped out for some RO and she was immaculate, but then I picked up the pace for a COB finish.  I covered her in a good few days worth, but she simply rubbed it into her tits and stomach with a look of pure filth.

Pleasant chat and some good banter, before I was on my way.  Very satisfied punter.

Overall: If wee spinners are your thing, then Goldie will not disappoint.  She is sexy, accommodating and delivers a great service.  Highly recommended to all and another solid Premium offering.

MM
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 01:55:16 am by mikemole »

Offline alibirmingham

Just seen this review by chance as I was going through unindexed reviews.

Fuck me is she hot and that service seems spot on not to mention rates for a 45 min booking.

Just wish she was closer to me here in Brum or even an hours drive away if do it.

Offline Duane Dibbly

Cracking review that MM, thanks very much, she sounds a right little cracker........ :hi:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Wow great review! Thanks OP! One to see for sure

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review :hi:

Oh, if only I was up there in the North East :cry:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review :hi:

Oh, if only I was up there in the North East :cry:

I am, but am currently unavailable  :cry:

Offline BikerKing

Nice review mate, one for the future. Did she indicate her do’s and don’t s? CIM facials anal etc….

Offline mikemole

Nice review mate, one for the future. Did she indicate her do’s and don’t s? CIM facials anal etc….

Sorry fella, I didn't ask just went with the mood.  She was into it and very responsive, but I can't provide any info on those details I'm afraid. 

Don't think you'd regret a meet with her  :thumbsup: