Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TiddlesZeCat, Renton, Glasgow  (Read 3514 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6106610) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged a meet but never happened  :thumbsdown:

Brief summary - don't go near unless you are happy to be left hanging about the streets of a small quiet town where strangers stand out like a sore thumb. 

Full details below...

First attempt send a message for a meeting the following day (as per her profile ) - email read 30 hours later and appointment offered but obviously hadn't read the date on original message.

Second attempt - sent a message a few days in advance ( lesson learnt from 1st attempt ) to arrange a meeting and get confirmation.

On the day - send an extra text to confirm I am on way - no reply, no big deal.

as I approach street send a text 'nearly there - which house number' - instant reply of 'I will tell you when you are here'

as I have now arrived in street I send another text - in street now which number - no reply

give it a minute or two and it is now 5 minutes past agreed time so I try to phone and it rings out. Almost immediately get text reply ' not sure if it was you that called but just text when you get here'

I immediately text back ' already in street and waiting on number' - again no reply

Another five minutes pass and i get another text - 'are you nearly here'

its now 10 minutes past agreed meeting time so I tell her I have wasted enough time and I'm off.

10 minutes later - 20 minutes after agreed time she sends me her house number and then after that texts me that her house has poor reception and sometimes texts don't come through immediately.

Well if she is aware of text issues she could have sent her house number in reply to my first text which was approx 1 minute before agreed time, or answered her phone when i called 5 minutes after agreed start time.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi:

Offline Jock D

Cheers for the review Mr Small...a shite state of affairs.

I was actually considering a wee jaunt out to see her...obviously not anymore :thumbsdown:

Offline Prince Larry

Been trying for weeks for a visit. Absolutely dreadful Comms. Reads messaged days later or doesn't reply at all.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I had a similar experience when I was in Scotland for work the other week.

Very slow/poor comms.

Wasn't able to set a time so no booking made.

Offline scotland19something

Sorry to hear this went south...

her comms are like that of a childish brat and immature. She is a complete time waster. i tried various times to get a meet with her, she ranges from selective amnesia (a few seconds of reading my last message about how long)

sounds like a right nightmare, her non filtered pics she does appear to have a tidy body but anything else is just utter crap.

Glad my experience of her comms hasn't been the only one.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline J_H

Sorry to hear this went south...

her comms are like that of a childish brat and immature. She is a complete time waster. i tried various times to get a meet with her, she ranges from selective amnesia (a few seconds of reading my last message about how long)

sounds like a right nightmare, her non filtered pics she does appear to have a tidy body but anything else is just utter crap.

Glad my experience of her comms hasn't been the only one.

Off the Plan B list now - in fact off every list.

Offline Stevie6145

Have tried twice over last couple of days to contact by E Mail, deleted without opening,
No more attempts which is a shame, looks very attractive girl.

Offline Matrix

Have tried twice over last couple of days to contact by E Mail, deleted without opening,

Who have you seen, Stevie?

Offline seeker

More attractive than your palm stevie?  :D
Member for over 2.5 years
Contribution to site F.A
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 04:52:03 pm by seeker »

Offline DoctorSalchicha

In case you don’t understand English, I’m new to this, so give me a break, obviously your perfect?

Enough is enough Stevei boy, forum give you a break for 2.5 years... You sound like a lot of pish, Stevei leach.