Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1-thebody Camper van meet Denbigh  (Read 2676 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5584404) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only 

So I spotted this Ad for a WG that does her meets in a camper van. It was an itch that I have seen before but never had the opportunity so I jumped at this one.
All Coms done via phone call, agreed a time and told which lay-by she had parked up in just outside Denbigh. Without going into too much it’s a distinctive camper van so was easy to find.
Walked up and met inside by a very bubbly / talkative WG. Exactly like her photos and videos which is rare. The van was very basic inside, bed and a cupboard, she did explain this is a new venture so is doing up the van.
Service was good OWO, no kissing at all but fine. Bent over whilst she played with the vibrator but with her being skinny you could feel it through her whole body. Finished with her on top. She is very chatty to the point of being ready to leave but her still talking.
All this for £70 for half hour.
Now like I said this is something I have always looked out to tick off the box, not something I will probably repeat but that’s down to me as with most fantasies they are never as good as you hope.

Once I got back I noticed on her profile she does unprotected. Now that was never offered or requested. She was actually talking about only being able to see to more punters as she has nearly run out of baby batter bags. I think it’s more a mistake as without being nasty she isn’t the smartest tool in the box and I  have a feeling someone else has set up the profile as the photos were taken by a punter for her that kept the cat suit. 

Offline iverthickone

Her pricing also suggests she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer either.  £70/half hour or £150 for the hour? I'll take back to back half hours then!

Offline Thephoenix

Just read her blog
' you can call me to see wear I am. Im in Waiels on Friday then a nother town.
I'll also be in Bristal.
I won't be mest about, meet me in laybys. I've got a good body and not a fraed to use it on u.
I'm a drawn eyed sexy assed woman. I hope to see as many men in my campervan as possible.'

...... hopefully she means one at a time.....seems like a nice girl.
..............Carry on Camping. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 11:06:43 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Np1984

Was this girl a brummie? Only reason I ask is that I think I may have seen her years ago in Rhyl. Wondering if it’s the same sp

Offline maximusgenitalus

Hmmm. Basic camper van, what about cleaning facilities, did you see a shower or at least a sink for her to wash with, or does she just wet wipe wash?

Offline Boredbobby

Was this girl a brummie? Only reason I ask is that I think I may have seen her years ago in Rhyl. Wondering if it’s the same sp

Yep a Brummie