Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi - Olina - Bayswater - Pretty good overall  (Read 1264 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5607907) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5617124) (34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smellychip

External Link/Members Only
£150 for 1hr incall
Services offered: Kissing, OWO, Facial (sort of), COB, Protected sex, DATY, Massage

Comms and booking via Olina nice and easy as usual. Basement flat in Bayswater near Hallfield Estate

Pros:

+ Better looking than her photos which make her look a little austere/serious. In reality she's very pleasant, a few smiles here and there. Short, a little over 5ft
+ Asked me at the outset whether I wanted 2 cums or 1 (presumably to help with pacing)
+ A bit of an hourglass figure rather than a drainpipe which some Thais can be. Big bolt on tits
+ Skin smooth as silk
+ Keen to please
+ Helped me undress and started grinding on me with my dick rubbing on the back of her ass (well away from any holes). Moved on to BJ
+ Occassional eye contact during BJ, gets a good length in her mouth
+ Asked her if I could give her a facial she said yes
+ Massage in between rounds was very good. Started off massaging my back before turning me over, putting oil on her tits and my dick and sliding up and down on it to get me going for round 2
+ Licked out her pussy, gorgeous and fresh as a daisy
+ Happy to try different positions including her sofa. No cock dodging
+ Not a clock watcher.
+ Flat in decent shape overall. Bed sheets smelt fresh (could smell pillow when I was being massaged)

Cons
- Agreed to facial and when I was close was wanking me off near her face but she only let first spurt splash on it, rest she directed on to her boobs. Still good but if I had known I'd have taken control and wanked myself off on her face for better aim, or gone for CIM
- BJ technique is shit. No way to sugarcoat it. Gave her loads of direction but just couldn't get it right. Main problems were way too aggressive with the wanking and pulling back the foreskin (painful) and what I assume were her teeth knocking against my dick while she sucked (also painful)
- Too much lube on/in pussy, not that much sensation while fucking
- Bathroom is a bit of a dump
- Flat quite warm

Other/Good to know
/ Good overall, I toyed about whether this should be a neutral because of the BJ technique but I won't fault her too much for that because her service was spot on and attentive
/ Wasn't able to get me to cum twice. Combination of her BJ technique plus lube or loose-ish pussy meant I couldn't get stimulated enough to do so. Went soft towards the end and I called it a day myself as time was running out
/ Might go back to try again but not anytime soon