Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple, Summer Health - Bury St Edmunds  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Arch80

Walk up appointment, just round the corner from parking in Tesco.
Greeted by Apple (another one), with round Chinese face in almost manga like dress.
After much shushing, nobody pretending massage, negotiated full service one hour for £150. Bit steep but as she stripped off worth it. Cracking body, b-cup with a little swing and dark puffy nipples. Shaved pussy with small trimmed triangle above.
Started sucking on nipples, light kissing, no tongue...rubbing clit but not inside. Laid back for OW, no OWO, but wow deep grippy sucking. Went down on very wet pussy.

Asked her to go on top, and she rode in squat position. Incredible fucking and sliding on cock as those boobs moved. Occasional rest but great effort, before we switched to mish. Slow but firm. She began to tremble and held me in mish when i asked to change. Felt her cum and she kissed me deep after resisting before. Quickly switched to doggy bent over table and she cocked leg up for more pounding. Tookk it deep and i finished in bag.

Pleasnt clean up. Her conversation is limited but fun. Full hour and she didnt hurry. Would love to see her again, but suspect they swap soon and YMMV with every girl.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:04:21 pm by Goldfinch »