Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Draycott  (Read 3234 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Wideman

External Link/Members Only

Hi I've been reading reviews on here for over a year now and have just joined to add some reviews from the past year.

Booked Camilla on a Friday afternoon for an hour at £140 (This took place about 2-3 months ago).

Apartment was very nice although the two flights of stairs got me breathing heavily before we'd begun.

Camilla was very nicely dressed and had a superb bod very nice and chatty. Bolt ons were very obvious and a bit hard.

Got straight into reverse oral and things got going fairly rapidly, I've read the other reviews about the pre-cum and had the same thing happen to me with a tissue and stopping every couple of minutes.

She then asked if I'd like to watch her with her wand, I said I didn't realise she did magic as well. And sadly she didn't as things went a bit downhill from there.

Camilla got the wand out and she got herself off (I think) and then we cracked on with some mish and doggy which is how I finished but I felt like it was all just going through the motions, Finished up and I had a quick shower by which time she's on her phone and I'm out the door.

I found her to be very welcoming at the beginning but then just got into the routine and I felt like I was on the old production line which made everything feel lacklustre for me.

Not the worst by a long way as she is very fit but not the best by a long way either hence. the neutral review.

Offline HailWood

Three reviews inside a month since joining Wideman.  :hi:

Welcome and well done indeed and for taking the time to contribute to the ethos of this forum. Many lurkers and leeches should take note.

Offline geostorm1

Camilla is one I've always contemplated, never got round to visiting, but the reviews are putting me off.

I'd feel a bit awkward just watching her play with a toy I think.

Offline oldstreethookup

Thanks Wideman for the effort you've been putting in. Very helpful

Offline InMefan

Those neutrals and negatives have certainly increased a lot in the past year.
Doesn't seem like I'd enjoy her despite her looking FAF and having a great figure, that's simply not for me if they don't provide a decent enough service.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I keep pondering on a return visit especially when she had the 100/ hr offer on but keep putting it off after her recent reviews haven’t been the best

Offline hunkybc

I keep pondering on a return visit especially when she had the 100/ hr offer on but keep putting it off after her recent reviews haven’t been the best

I'm exactly the same. Then I decided it's time I try others...just waiting for free time opportunities now!

Offline gbyld87

Looks like the £100/hr offer is back  :drinks:

Offline EclipseBlue

Don't think CIM is included like last time though, still might have to go see her again.

Offline gbyld87

Don't think CIM is included like last time though, still might have to go see her again.

I saw her for £100/hr in July and she did then.  Didn't swallow.

Offline EclipseBlue

I saw her for £100/hr in July and she did then.  Didn't swallow.

I contacted her towards the end of her last offer and she had taken CIM out (was specifically included before) and was charging extra.

Still a very good price for a cracking lass.

Offline badsin

Can't see that on her profile?? However I have noted that CR now has 'being filmed' listed on her likes. Has anybody sampled this, I didn't see a note to say there was a charge?  :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

Can't see that on her profile?? However I have noted that CR now has 'being filmed' listed on her likes. Has anybody sampled this, I didn't see a note to say there was a charge?  :hi:

The £100 offer was there earlier today. Now £140.

Offline badsin

If it was £100 with filming, I'm in :thumbsup: (again)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I had a look to see if the offer was still on, it did say throughout September but has gone now, £100 would have been tempting for the hour, we all love a bargain  :dance: as mentioned before due to previous reviews I wouldn’t want to pay anymore
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 05:18:25 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If it was £100 with filming, I'm in :thumbsup: (again)

I’d be up for that too

Online j122

I had a look to see if the offer was still on, it did say throughout September but has gone now, £100 would have been tempting for the hour, we all love a bargain  :dance: as mentioned before due to previous reviews I wouldn’t want to pay anymore

Ignore me I'm being thick
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 05:27:21 pm by j122 »

Offline hunkybc

I told myself I would give Camilla a rest...just finding it difficult to find decent regulars. So might be tempted of the offer comes back.