Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella -VS - Birmingham  (Read 2111 times)

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only

AW didn't have anything that tickled my fancy so had a look on VIvastreet. Isabella had been on my radar for quite a while but as I didn't punt during covid, all I could do was look at the pictures. Anyhow, had the raging horn so gave her a call. She answered promptly and a 30 min booking was arranged for an hour later.
The venue was a well known block in the city centre, with lots of close by on Street paid parking. Also worth noting that it's within the clean air zone, so an extra £8.

Rang her once I was there and was given detailed instructions on how to find the place. Pretty straightforward. Knocked on the door and she answered whilst hiding behind it. Once inside, this was a bit of a disappointment for me if I'm honest. Facially she was exactly like her pictures, good looking despite having had no makeup on. However, she was 'dressed' in an oversized t shirt and socks.........very sexy :unknown:
So, she greeted me with a smile and a big hug and showed me to the bedroom. Paperwork exchanged - £60 for half an hour and she disappeared for a couple of mins to stash it. By the time she returned I was already naked and sat on the edge of the bed. She smiled and came straight up to me, dropped to her knees and started kissing my neck whilst reaching down and playing with my already erect member. I've no idea where she produced the condom from, but it was applied and she went about giving a nice slow blowjob, even deepthroating on the odd occasion. Unfortunately this only lasted a few minutes and even though I requested she carry on, she said 'no, now you fuck me' in a really sexy way. I duly obliged in a number of positions and eventually shot my load in doggy while holding onto her arse cheeks. She then proceeded to clean me up and we lay chatting for a while about various things, life, the universe etc. I never felt that she was pushing me to leave at any stage but I didn't want to overstay my welcome and so got dressed and left. It was only when I got back to my car that I realised I'd been there for 50 mins!!

A couple of little points - she doesn't kiss, doesn't do OWO (at least she didn't with me) and she doesn't allow fingering. This was pointed out over the phone when booking. She's also a little........ 'kooky'. Some of her mannerisms when taking are a little over exaggerated and she can get a little animated. I'm also pretty sure she's romanian. Didn't bother me though.

Overall a decent punt with more positives than negatives.

Would I return? Yes

Offline sjm79

Glad you enjoyed your punt. I saw her as "Annabelle" in Dudley and it was a firm negative from me. Maybe I met her on an off day.

Offline pbrown355

Similar to mine except more oral for me. Kooky, wish I'd used that word in my review. I didn't look at the time but I was definitely not rushed.
Thanks for the review.

Online alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Sadly not one for my HL.

I think I’ve reached a point now where I no longer see Roms unless it’s a cheapo £20/£30 quickie p&d so it’s rules this sp out. Just wasted too much money and time with shitty 30 min punts. At least with a quickie it’s little lost and I still get that quick release.

There are of course some exceptions but not many.

Offline Straightsix

I think I’ve reached a point now where I no longer see Roms unless it’s a cheapo £20/£30 quickie p&d so it’s rules this sp out. Just wasted too much money and time with shitty 30 min punts. At least with a quickie it’s little lost and I still get that quick release.
There are of course some exceptions but not many.
+1 👍
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 12:27:50 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline BustaNut

Similar to mine except more oral for me. Kooky, wish I'd used that word in my review. I didn't look at the time but I was definitely not rushed.
Thanks for the review.

👍

Also, congrats on bringing your century up!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 12:31:34 am by BustaNut »

Offline Straightsix

Online alibirmingham

Ali too👍

Thanks lol

Wasn’t the blowout special I had planned. Reason being the special would always have to be pre planned way in advance etc as the top tier wgs I was looking at get booked up weeks in advance. This poses a problem for me as my punting habits are very last minute urges.

Offline Straightsix

I'm last minute all the way. Never planned.

Offline BustaNut

Ali too👍

Yes, congrats to Ali on his century too!! Not sure how I missed that one!

Offline pbrown355

I have the same problem. I had hoped for a Deluxe or similar but couldn't arrange.

Offline Imp8

Congratulations to both Ali and Pbrown on their centuries.
Well done lads 👍👍👍

Unfortunately....I'm last minute as well. Don't really know what may pop up with me ,so tend to leave it  late.This is where Lush and more recently  Massage Northampton have their advantages.

Online alibirmingham

Congratulations to both Ali and Pbrown on their centuries.
Well done lads 👍👍👍

Unfortunately....I'm last minute as well. Don't really know what may pop up with me ,so tend to leave it  late.This is where Lush and more recently  Massage Northampton have their advantages.

Hit the nail on the head and that’s why most of my recent reviews have centred around Lush. AW is proving so hard to get a half decent vfm punt so Lush is usually my only option