Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - Northern Belles - Sheffield  (Read 1346 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thunder_road

Had another crack at booking this lass, txt the agency and all confirmed for 11am the following day.

The usual flat down off The Wicker, got there at the agreed time and buzzed the flat and got no answer, tried a couple times and nothing so I wandered around the corner to some benches and txt the agency. They had no idea that she was there, after a while they txt to say she was stuck in traffic and be there in half an hour by which time I'd fucked it off and gone to the gym.

Replied and said I would have cared she was late if she had just let them and then me know, got a stupid response saying she could txt while driving (despite allegedly being stuff in traffic  :dash:)

I gather she is fit but fuck me the lass seem useless, if youre going to even try id suggest having a back up plan.

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

Replied and said I would have cared she was late if she had just let them and then me know, got a stupid response saying she could[n't] txt while driving (despite allegedly being stuff in traffic  :dash:)

Not to excuse her lateness, or lack of contact with the agency, but I believe texting is illegal even while stationary.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 09:52:30 am by GingerNuts »

Offline thunder_road

Cheers! Always bloody forget the link!!

Offline Podger

Dodged a bullet there. See my review.

Offline Mrcommy

Seems the case with nb full stop nowadays with an the girls.