Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sia Bracknell - still no improvement to service avoid  (Read 1802 times)

18 review(s) for Sia_07 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline harry1980

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I first went to see Sia about 5 years ago she gave a sublime body to body massage, had a tidy little body and was always my go to girl for a decent massage for 2 - 3 years and then even started offering me full service at no extra charge. My last two visits pre Covid were a different story and she had put on weight, attitude changed and the massage/service was sloppy like she didn’t want to be there.

I was passing through recently and had hoped things had changed as not seen her in the past 18 months and she had uploaded some new photos so thought I’d give her another try. Shouldn’t have bothered!  :angry:

Comms
By text no issues. Very responsive. Guess she wasn’t that busy.

Venue
Same house as before in an estate. The massage table in the room has now been replaced with a double bed 🛌 Shower available before and after.

The Girl
Sia’s face has aged and although she’s still got a trim body she has sprouted a bit of a belly. She was wearing the blue uniform that she has on one of her recent pics which she does look hot in. Originally I thought Sia was in her late to early 30’s but now she looks more mid 40’s in the face.  She was polite but not flirty like she once was. She did remember me but didn’t seem to change anything.

The Punt
Paid £70 for 30 mins including full service. Looking at her AW profile this seems to be on offer to anyone now whereas before she only did massage and FS was to people she liked / fancied. I laid down on the bed face down and the massage was awful. It was silent in the room, no conversation and she just knelt by the side of me rubbing my back. This went on for 15 minutes and I kept asking her if all okay and trying to get some conversation but she just said yes all fine. No flirting, no sexy Thai girl talk no b2b like she used to do.

On the turn, she massaged my legs with very light touches. Then she asked if I was ready for her  :unknown: She got me hard, grabbed a condom and say on me. There was no emotion from her. She rode me cg slowly without any enthusiasm. She has obviously got to the point where she doesn’t want to be doing this. I got her to jump off and I ended the session.

She wet wiped herself and got changed ready for the next punter due 1 min straight after me  :scare: I visited the bathroom and no sign the shower was used recently so looks like her hygiene has declined as well! I asked her if okay and she just responded saying yes all fine but with that look that she’s had enough and can’t be arsed.

Return visit
Nope. One to avoid now. Think I’ll stick with the Olina Thai girls in London in future.

Offline South1992

I agree, she needs to stop and leave the business as you can tell she hates doing this, no enthusiasm and rubbish service. But I think she is still doing this is because she doesn't have a plan b so what else is she going to do? Maybe that's why she is still working. It's a shame because she was generally a decent provider a few years ago. She was my go to masseuse for a while but don't plan to ever visit her again now.

Offline contentguy

Thanks, it sounds like she's got worse if anything, despite recent positive reviews.
Definitely off my HL.

Offline whydoidothis

Customer waiting? Last time I saw her it was useless. Not a patch on Asian Haven in Reading