Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Julia xxx - Wolverhampton (touring)  (Read 2346 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5530580) (15 positive, 11 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sjm79

External Link/Members Only

With very little in the Birmingham area to arouse my interest at the moment, I've recently been looking a little further afield. I'd spotted Julia advertising in the Staffordshire/Telford area and had added her to my hotlist for another time.

Browsing AW I was surprised to see that she's in Wolverhampton for a few days so I decided to take the plunge. Comms were simple, all arranged by text. I booked an hour incall at £130 and confirmed services of sex, 69 and BJ. Julia doesn't offer kissing, which I do prefer, however she looked fit as fuck in her pictures so I went ahead.

Her apartment was in a quiet location round the back of the train station, opposite a supermarket.

Julia is a very attractive, petite, dyed-blonde with a beautiful body. I'd put her age as early 20's. She answered the door in a lacy black bra & panties and I fell in lust immediately. I'd seen some comments in another thread that cast doubt on the legitimacy of her photos. Having met Julia, I have no doubt that the pictures currently on her profile (and attached to this review) are authentic. She was very friendly, being quite giggly and made small talk which quickly put me at ease.

After sorting the money I was asked if I'd like a shower, which I took advantage of, despite having showered before leaving for the punt. Julia suggested that we start with a massage which was very relaxing, feeling her lovely soft hands run over my back, arse and legs, before I flipped over for a covered bj. She was very tender and when she made eye contact, I was close to cumming.

After getting me sufficiently erect, she lubed me up and climbed on top for cowgirl. Whoever did the surgery on her breasts did an excellent job and it was a wonderful sight to see her riding me. We went through missionary, doggy and then back to missionary, so that I could look into her eyes as I pounded away. Julia finished me off with a hand job, I asked if we could 69 so I could get a taste of her pussy but I was disappointed to hear that she didn't do 69 (despite this being confirmed by text earlier) so I asked if I could suck her nipples while she wanked me off. This was declined too sadly, so I made do with watching her sat between my legs, tugging away. After popping, she cleaned me up and I took another shower to cool down.

If kissing had been allowed, this would have been a 10/10 punt for me. As it is, I left satisfied having had my way with a gorgeous girl the likes of which I'd usually fantasise about. It's rare that I punt the same girl more than once but I'd consider seeing Julia again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PunterNumber69

So no sucking or kssing nipples at anytime?

Were you allowed to kissing, lick or suck other parts of her body?

Offline TheSploshHER

Thanks for the review Op!
Shame no kissing or 69.. Looks fit for a 30min smash though!  :hi:

Offline Joball87

I saw her in recent weeks and exactly the same experience. However i just wanted what she did that day, she is very pretty indeed and with a personality - i had a great time and will see again. I don't always want the full on PSE or generous GFE - although if she added kissing, RO  fingers even better!

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review sjm79  :hi:

Can understand why you went to see her, she does look great.

It sounds like she's relying on her looks to coast through a booking without doing much, there's no mention of reverse oral on her likes-list at all so i wonder if she'd even let you eat her out let alone do a 69. You mention she would'nt allow her nipples to be played with, did she let you touch her tits at all?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 06:15:33 pm by Juankerr »

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review sjm79  :hi:

Can understand why you went to see her, she does look great.

It sounds like she's relying on her looks to coast through a booking without doing much, there's no mention of reverse oral on her likes-list at all so i wonder if she'd even let you eat her out let alone do a 69. You mention she would'nt allow her nipples to be played with, did she let you touch her tits at all?

She does allow RO. (review to follow shortly).

Offline Juankerr

She does allow RO. (review to follow shortly).

Its not on her likes-list so did you pay extra or are you special?  :D

Offline sjm79

did she let you touch her tits at all?

I did get a couple of caresses in but I don't think she was keen. Shame, because if she offered those few little extras she'd be the next big thing! But hey, she has her boundaries and we have to respect that :)

Offline alabama1

Its not on her likes-list so did you pay extra or are you special?  :D

I didn't pay extra, i simply asked, and she said yes. I gave her tits a good sucking too, without asking permission. She didn't punch me in the face, so i reckon she was ok with it.  :D

Offline Joball87

Touching tits/nipple sucks were also OK with my visit but RO/69 were a no no sadly - a shame as I imagine that would be a great experience.