Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly @ Erotic Studio Birmingham  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Punter S Thompson

After a fantastic threesome here I thought I'd go back and try another one of their women.
Here's a link to their website:
External Link/Members Only

She's not on it though as it's totally shit.

COMMS
Gave them a call and was given a rundown of who was available. Can't remember who else was available but for some reason Holly caught my attention. I'd obviously read a review or two of her. Booked ½ hour with her @ £60.

It's in the Newtown area of Brum. Very rundown. Awful place really. Some drunken homeless guy that was sprawled out on the roadside around the corner from the venue started shouting at me about pigeons or something as I walked past. Twat.
I digress. 
The place itself is way better than the surrounding area thank god. I was lead into a small ground floor room with lots of big mirrors and was soon joined by Holly.

THE SP
She is fairly tall and around size 12 - 14 for a guess. Massive natural tits. Not ugly or attractive, just kinda ok. But..... she looked like she had just been dragged through a fuck ton of bushes by her hair. Very bedraggled, hair was a right mess and her skin was very clammy. She'd clearly just had a right good seeing too. I know that's her job and all, but not freshening up between meets is unacceptable. She is actually really pleasant and pretty well spoken. Good fun too.

THE DOINKING
The service itself was actually really good. DFK for starters but I cut this short and got her to give me some OWO. Lots of spit and a little deep throat. Didn't give her RO as I was worried about hygenie. Having said that I didn't smell owt fishy downstairs.
Bagged up and fucked her in mish and then got her on top. She rode like a trooper and watching her tits swing about akimbo was a particular highlight. Wasn't long until I'd spunked all over them.

Everything about this punt was a positive. Her disheveled appearance ruined it though.
If big natural tits are your thing I'd recommend her but may be wise to book her earlier so she doesn't look like she's been running a marathon.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:58:37 pm by Punter S Thompson »
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dock

Called to setup a meet with Elizabeth today, was told she’s on long term time off, there’s no one else here I want to see unfortunately

Thanks for the review

Called to setup a meet with Elizabeth today, was told she’s on long term time off, there’s no one else here I want to see unfortunately

Thanks for the review
Have you seen Bella?

Offline Dock

No I’ve not used this place, is she on the website? As I don’t think I’ve seen her on there?

No I’ve not used this place, is she on the website? As I don’t think I’ve seen her on there?
I think there is one pic of her on the website. Doesn't show much though.

Offline Dock

Yeah I’ve seen it…peels my interest thought based on her reviews on here

Offline thecretin

Thanks for the review

I called up to make an appointment with Elizabeth as well, was told the same as you that she was off long term so had to make do with a visit to Anya instead as i was really struggling to find a punt.

Offline 801

I called up to make an appointment with Elizabeth as well, was told the same as you that she was off long term so had to make do with a visit to Anya instead as i was really struggling to find a punt.

Anya Thai? I'm struggling to even get a reply from her

Offline thecretin

Anya Thai? I'm struggling to even get a reply from her

Yes Anya Thai. I have read several times on here that she's hard to get hold of but i see her pretty much weekly and have never had an issue with getting an appointment, maybe i'm just lucky or maybe she puts her regulars first.

Offline 801

Ah that explains it with you being a regular  . I think once I finally see her then I will probably be saved onto the VIP list  :)

I saw Anya for the first time last month and got a reply straight away. After reading a few comments since, I clearly got lucky as I'm certainly not a regular.
I guess you need to keep trying. Dunno if the  day or time makes a difference but I contacted her at around 11am on a Friday.

Offline mancsguy1975

After a fantastic threesome here I thought I'd go back and try another one of their women.
Here's a link to their website:
External Link/Members Only

She's not on it though as it's totally shit.

COMMS
Gave them a call and was given a rundown of who was available. Can't remember who else was available but for some reason Holly caught my attention. I'd obviously read a review or two of her. Booked ½ hour with her @ £60.

It's in the Newtown area of Brum. Very rundown. Awful place really. Some drunken homeless guy that was sprawled out on the roadside around the corner from the venue started shouting at me about pigeons or something as I walked past. Twat.
I digress. 
The place itself is way better than the surrounding area thank god. I was lead into a small ground floor room with lots of big mirrors and was soon joined by Holly.

THE SP
She is fairly tall and around size 12 - 14 for a guess. Massive natural tits. Not ugly or attractive, just kinda ok. But..... she looked like she had just been dragged through a fuck ton of bushes by her hair. Very bedraggled, hair was a right mess and her skin was very clammy. She'd clearly just had a right good seeing too. I know that's her job and all, but not freshening up between meets is unacceptable. She is actually really pleasant and pretty well spoken. Good fun too.

THE DOINKING
The service itself was actually really good. DFK for starters but I cut this short and got her to give me some OWO. Lots of spit and a little deep throat. Didn't give her RO as I was worried about hygenie. Having said that I didn't smell owt fishy downstairs.
Bagged up and fucked her in mish and then got her on top. She rode like a trooper and watching her tits swing about akimbo was a particular highlight. Wasn't long until I'd spunked all over them.

Everything about this punt was a positive. Her disheveled appearance ruined it though.
If big natural tits are your thing I'd recommend her but may be wise to book her earlier so she doesn't look like she's been running a marathon.

Always found Holly to be good at what she does. Never noticed an hygiene issue previously. Her natural big tits and dirty enthusiasm is a big draw for me. Nice girl as well (shame about the taxi as per my last review lol)

Always found Holly to be good at what she does. Never noticed an hygiene issue previously. Her natural big tits and dirty enthusiasm is a big draw for me. Nice girl as well (shame about the taxi as per my last review lol)
Yeah I did read that 🤣
She wasnt unclean as such, just a bit unkempt. Her tits are great and she does perform real well.

Online alibirmingham

Ah that explains it with you being a regular  . I think once I finally see her then I will probably be saved onto the VIP list  :)

I’ve had some success with contact with anya but haven’t managed to actually see her (my fault, not hers) so dunno why she’s so hard to get a hold off. Usually if I call she answers  :unknown:

Online alibirmingham

Yeah I’ve seen it…peels my interest thought based on her reviews on here

I was the same as you as heard a lot of good things about her even from her lush days. Finally got a meet Monday just gone (review to follow) and it was defo a positive. Very friendly and good sp not to mention quite a looker too