Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seee Lovely Kate London  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Love2come

Hi

Just joined today, so be kind :-)

Has anyone seen this girl External Link/Members Only
If yes what is she like, is she worth £130 for the full monty?

Bratpack

I saw her maybe 2.5 yrs ago. At the time, I think she was £80 or £100/hr and was working near Belsize Park from a council flat. She's Polish. At the time I would have guessed mid- to late-twenties so she's probably late twenties early thirties. The pic on her profile is not representative of what she looked like when I saw her (she was also using that pic then). She was nowhere near that thin or toned. Additionally, she had extensive stretch marks on her tummy, thighs, breasts and bum. It was rather offputting. Facially, I found her quite plain. Details on service are difficult to remember but she was pleasant enough, took good care of me and did the things she had on her profile at the time. But, I do remember leaving quite disappointed since she wasn't nearly as attractive as I had imagined and because the AW and PN reviews were glowing and I didn't see what all the fuss was about. It would be, at best, a neutral from me.

Offline Love2come

Thought it was too good to be true.  Thanks ever so much Bratpack, you have saved my from some serious disappointment.

Offline kropotkin

I also saw her two/three years ago in Gospel Oak/Belsize Park and I have to agree with Bratpack.  Pleasant enough girl, fairly plain, I don't remember the stretch marks but it was all pretty neutral.  Also £80 per hour when she was a few years younger...  Figure that out...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why would anyone risk £130 when her photos are totally useless.    :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Outcallguy

I've seen kate.
Pretty mediocre massage, and rubbish HR at the end.
Doesn't allow touching of any of her.

So a complete waste of time really :(

Offline Love2come

I've seen kate.
Pretty mediocre massage, and rubbish HR at the end.
Doesn't allow touching of any of her.

So a complete waste of time really :(

Thanks Outcallguy, I have deleted her from my hotlist

Offline tel_house

Why would anyone risk £130 when her photos are totally useless.    :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is now £50 an hour, still not worth it.  £80 drop in 4 days, at that rate should be free by the weekend.

endomorph

I  note she says she has sensitive nipples. When I her in Queens Crescent they where so sensitive that they were off limits. She offered a full service in those day.