Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Natural Therapy - Lily - Bedford - FBSM  (Read 4233 times)

Online lee1

Gumtree advert: External Link/Members Only

Arrangement

Phone call. Booked a time and gave my punting name.

Parking

I asked during the booking process and she said there is free parking on the service road behind the shop. When I got there I was confused where to park as there were warning signs for the various businesses and none for Angel therapy. A quick call to the shop and the lady at reception said I needed to park near the black door facing the street. Note the neighbouring business has a black door which is not facing the road. Don’t get confused.

Duration

1.5 hr massage at £65 + body2body & HR at £40 + RO and rimming on her at £20

The lady

Slim oriental lady with a mask on. Late 20s early 30s. Barely 5ft. Jet black hair. Small but shapely boobs which suited her frame. Bullet nipples. Cute bum. No tattoos.

The visit

After parking the car, I noticed the black door open and a lady waiting for me. As she had a mask I could not determine much of her facial features.

Her name is Lily. She claims to come from Hong Kong. Her English is not great just as bad as my Cantonese. However we managed some basic communication.

The room had a massage table, wash basin and a shower.

I asked if she needed the massage money upfront and she said yes. Handed over the paperwork and she left the room.

After my shower, she came in and directed me to lie face down. She did not cover me with a towel. She applied oil on my back and proceeded with what can only be described as an excellent massage with use of elbows here and there.

After working on my neck and shoulders, she placed some paper on my bum and sat on me to deliver a complete back massage.

Next the bum area. She got off the table for that. While she was working on my glutes, she would give me the right doses of CC swipes to keep me interested. Little Lee woke up.

She then proceeded to each leg with great attention to detail. Inner thighs were also done with an approving nod from little Lee, more CC swipes followed.

She proceeded to go back to my neck and shoulders to start all over again.

She practically got all the knots out. Great job.  :thumbsup:

After the second round of my back was done, she touched my shoulder to turn over.

She immediately noticed some pre-cum and grabbed some tissue and wiped me.

I took the occasion to check on extras. I was keen on a body2body or FS. FS was off as she thought I was too big for her. I am average but she is tiny and I understood. She wanted £50 for body2body and I told her the going rate is £40. She would not barge. We came to an agreement of body2body,  RO and rimming on her for £60. In my head I thought no tip this time for the lady however good she was. She wanted the money upfront. Only real negative to the punt!! Handed over the money and the action started.

She stripped and she had a great body for a small lady. Boobs looked amazing and felt natural, no scars. She told me to move so she could lie on the table, legs spread. She has public hair and it was trimmed and felt soft.  I knew it would not hinder RO. She moaned gently as I was expertly licking her and I rimmed her. She even caressed my face and my head as I was working her. At one stage she started moving her waist up and down to build a good rhythm with my tongue. This went on for a while till she went limp from an orgasm.

After composing herself, she jumped off the table and asked me to lie face up. Next can only be described as a delightful body2body. Being small she was also agile and slid easily all over my front. At one point I was kissing her neck and had mouth full of her shapely boobs. I could suck and lick her nipples with no objection.

She did a strange thing. While she was on me and facing me, she manoeuvred her thighs in such a way to pleasure little Lee. The tease was unbearable. I had to stop her before it all ended. She then proceeded to slide all over me.

Towards the end she gave me a great tit wank. Thereafter, she got off and oiled my cock for a finale. However I had other ideas, I suggested she sat on my face while she bent over for the happy ending. I had a good lick, I could feel the sap rising and I spilled my cum on her tits and stomach. Happy days…. :dance:

She told me to relax as I watched her take a shower. I found that a great turn on. When she was done, it was my turn.

She did not put a mask back on after her shower. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was a very beautiful lady. When I had showered I checked the time and had 10 min left. I suggested she give me a head massage for the remainder of the time which she did to great effect.

I got dressed and we said our goodbyes.

Pros

• Full 25 mins of RO, rimming on her and body2body
  • I was amazed how she was sliding so easily all over me in all kinds of positions. She was agile
  • Great body for a small, slim lady
  • She is beautiful
  • Without doubt, this session ranked among the best massages I have had

Cons

• I know I spent a lot but I feel I had an amazing service and I left totally satisfied. Lily put the effort in.
  • Paying upfront. I suppose it was my first time there. She will probably not be fussed next time.

Conclusion

Would I go back? Hell yeah! Nothing like a slim oriental lady sliding with great agility on me. Her technique was great. The massage is without doubt top drawer. It was a level above Thai.

Unfortunately Lily is going to Cambridge (Mill Rd) on Monday ie today. It seems the girls rotate between the 2 sites. She mentioned that I should ask the boss lady if I wanted to see her again. I hope the other girls working there on rotas provide a good service too. Those familiar with the ladies from Mill Rd Cambridge would know.

Offline life_wasted

Sounds good and thanks for the review. Are you sure she is at Mill Road Cambridge and using the same name pls?

Online lee1

Sounds good and thanks for the review. Are you sure she is at Mill Road Cambridge and using the same name pls?

My pleasure. I have the gut feeling these ladies change their names based on where they work. So her Mill Rd name would be different from the Bedford Angel Therapy name.

Online lee1

I just had a browse on previous reviews and (from the_grinder's review) : Apple from Mill Rd is known as Fiona at Bedford Angel Therapy

Offline Pat

So I wonder what lily's Hills Road name is??

Offline Pat

Online lee1

So I wonder what lily's Hills Road name is??

Good question Pat! Your guess would be as good as mine.

Offline life_wasted

I called Mill Road and they have 1 girl who is called Shirley. However she been there a year ago and I did not like her services back then. Nice massage but straight to b2b or hr. No build up or teasing with cc sipes etc. So I did not see Shirly this time around..

Online lee1

I called Mill Road and they have 1 girl who is called Shirley. However she been there a year ago and I did not like her services back then. Nice massage but straight to b2b or hr. No build up or teasing with cc sipes etc. So I did not see Shirly this time around..

I have to admit that it was really hard to get her to understand what I was saying. The only words she could understand well were anything related to extras.

So to ask her if she was permanent in Bedford required a mixture of words and lots of sign language. After a while, she got the gist of it and she pointed to the ground. I said: "Yes, here in Bedford". Then she said Monday and a sign that she is leaving. I did not bother going any further to find whether it was 16/08 or 23/08. I was mentally tired after that question  :dash:

Note to myself: Use Google translate from English to Cantonese.

I also doubt she is from Hong Kong as in Hong Kong they know English pretty well!!!