Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool Docks  (Read 2765 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline northwest_777

Saucy Spicy Kay - External Link/Members Only

Booking - £30 blow and go.

Location - Merchants Apartments, back of Malmaison on the docks.

Well reviewed on here. Great blow job, tonnes of eye contact, (maybe only complaint was too much never thought i'd say those words!), dirty talk and ball sucking. Her boobs are great, really great.

I wanted to see what it would be like to get my dick sucked by someone twice my age. Enjoyed it.

As per other reviews on here, she could definitely pass for 10 years younger, if she said she was 48 i'd definitely believe it.

We chatted for ages after, I really enjoyed the conversation she was pretty sound and I was fully interested in the convo.

Would I return, definitely, but I'd say for £50/30 mins and go for 2 rounds on the BJ and get a titwank on the go too.

If you fancy a friendly cougar/GILF Kay is one for you.

Offline northwest_777

*She's 61 BTW, felt like I assumed that knowledge from the reader after reading the post back!

Offline MJ.spritzen

When I went she would'nt stop talking. That was the turn off for me.

Offline george r

sounds like most women  ;)

Offline Kenaldo

I found even putting the obvious in her mouth didn’t stop her, but to be fair she does come out with good and proper dirty stuff?

Offline northwest_777

I get how she could be perceived as overtalkative if you wasn't in the mood. For me I quite enjoyed her chat and thought she was interesting to talk to, TBH I generally do with WGs as I find them interesting.

I am planning a next trip anyway.

Offline northwest_777

I found even putting the obvious in her mouth didn’t stop her, but to be fair she does come out with good and proper dirty stuff?

Yeah she definitely throws out some good dirty chat, some of it was proper filth and I loved it