Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppers  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Bikerman

Morning.. i have seen poppers mentioned in reviews and not being clued up what are they and what do they do and how long does effect last.? I have never used recreational drugs so a bit of help please
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline alabama1

The legend is back. Superb post mate Such a consistent performer.  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Morning.. i have seen poppers mentioned in reviews and not being clued up what are they and what do they do and how long does effect last.? I have never used recreational drugs so a bit of help please
There was a thread in January that got deleted so try using the search function to look at older ones. This has been done to death in any case, we don't need to go through it all again. Failing that search with Google.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bdyno

To be fair, I didn't know that term until I got in to punting.  I guess it could be considered a valid question.

I did the sensible thing though.  I used google:
External Link/Members Only

Even using the search on this site would probably have come up with some sensible answers.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101830.msg1205713#msg1205713
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49984.msg653986#msg653986
(Other threads also available...)

Trouble is, Bikerman has such a reputation for asking stupid questions even the more sensible questions are likely to be ridiculed.  In this instance searching would have answered his initial query, and any further questions could have been discussed on one of the existing threads.

Offline Bikerman

Its nice to be back...ill have a browse with my brew

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

does anyone use the internet anymore for research  :unknown:

Offline Bikerman

Tinternet doesnt give you sarcastic answers lol

Offline Kool Keef

Its nice to be back...ill have a browse with my brew

Can you drink a brew with that helmet on?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw the question just after it was posted and looked on the internet but couldn't be arsed replying, was waiting for the inevitable responses so I could have a chuckle with my Brew  :drinks:

Not sure whatever happened to this previous pledge  :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=317252.msg3310887#msg3310887

Offline alabama1

Tinternet doesnt give you sarcastic answers lol

Good to see you have a sense of humour mate. :D  Don't let the likes of me deter you from posting. Just trying to have a chuckle in these troubled times. Take care.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bikerman

Offline Bikerman

Good to see you have a sense of humour mate. :D  Don't let the likes of me deter you from posting. Just trying to have a chuckle in these troubled times. Take care.  :thumbsup:
I have a punt lined up soon so im in a good place..just waiting for wife to bugger off...oh before you ask it wont be a BB one either

Offline Kool Keef

I have straws

Good to know although i'm suprised you haven't posted a question asking what straws are & how to use them.

Offline Bikerman

Offline Kool Keef

Il ask a WG how to suck them
Ask her to check the straps on your helmet aren't too tight as well, think they might be cutting off the blood to your braincell

Offline scutty brown

I have a punt lined up soon so im in a good place..just waiting for wife to bugger off...oh before you ask it wont be a BB one either

That's a first. Did the wife ban you from barebacking prossies?

Offline scutty brown

If you've never used recreational drugs don't start.

And a word of warning - never ever mix poppers with any drugs that affect heart or blood pressure. That means ANY kind of erectile dysfunction treatment, beta blockers, GTN sprays.........
And don't take them with grapefruit, lemons, limes, bitter oranges or any other acidic tasting citrus fruit or juice

Offline Jayj

Never used recreational drugs so you have never had a beer or smoked 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Carpy

And don't take them with grapefruit, lemons, limes, bitter oranges or any other acidic tasting citrus fruit or juice

Have never herd this before? Why is it?

Offline Bikerman

They can cancel out the effect..pineaplle does same with some anti biotics....

Offline Phild45

According to this

grapefruit can increase the absorption of medication with the risk of increased side effects

Offline alabama1

According to this

grapefruit can increase the absorption of medication with the risk of increased side effects

Did it put you in an induced coma for 5 years  :unknown:

Offline Access

Offline ISTS2005

You love him really.

Offline Phild45

Might have saved someone from getting the wrong medical advice, I am going back to sleep now

I am on medication where grapefruit can affect it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 07:04:15 pm by Phild45 »

Offline scutty brown

Have never herd this before? Why is it?

Acidic citrus juice carries an enzyme which blocks a metabolic pathway in the liver which acts as a detox mechanism.
Block the pathway and many drugs take much much longer to be eliminated, creating a risk of overdose

Offline Carpy

Acidic citrus juice carries an enzyme which blocks a metabolic pathway in the liver which acts as a detox mechanism.
Block the pathway and many drugs take much much longer to be eliminated, creating a risk of overdose

Genuinely never herd of that, good to know for future. Luckily I fucking hate grapefruit  :lol:

Thanks for info  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Genuinely never herd of that, good to know for future. Luckily I fucking hate grapefruit  :lol:

Thanks for info  :thumbsup:

Not just grapefruit: ANY bitter/sharp/acidic citrus fruit will do it.
Sweet oranges are OK

Offline hungrypunt

Not just grapefruit: ANY bitter/sharp/acidic citrus fruit will do it.
Sweet oranges are OK
As ilearned from bitter experience years ago. heart palps, absolute banging head, was worried for a bit

Offline Hollywell

To be honest it's a fair question as often google just gives  standard answer's not a users point of view. And now we all know about citrus fruits effects so well done the bikerman. Although could of searched on here