Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Chloe - Colnbrook  (Read 942 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5785075) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline scaper28

External Link/Members Only

So this is my first review. Comms were good, too good as you will see later. Agreed 1 hour B2B massage £80.

Arrived simple enough to find buzzed right in to house converted to 2 flats.

While she might be the girl in the pictures they were taken a long time ago, she has mutliple tatoos now and put on a decent amount of weight so has a bit of a belly. Handed over the money and she takes her top off. Was agreed to be fully naked but when I'm on my front don't really care so left it. The massage itself was shit just passing her hands around my back and legs, no build up what so ever. I prefer a real massage and will settle for a sensual one but this was neither. Throughout the massage her phone would go off and she would stop to reply which also helped to kill the mood.

Asked to flipover, asked her to take her dress off but told no she only does topless... asked if I can touch her boobs but told not her nipples as too sensitive. HJ was fine but nothing to write home about.

Shower was clean then left about 50ish minutes.

She shares an flat with Sandra Nuru Massage External Link/Members Only which I should have listened to my gut and passed. Oh well lesson learned and hopefully save someone from making my mistake.

Offline Ricky69

I remember seeing her once as Sandra wasn't available.  Last min thing.  When i came online to write a review the following day, her profile had dissapeared and i couldn't track her.

Visited Sandra again a few days back and told her about the shite service.  As i went to leave, i saw this woman slumped across a chair in the room next door.

Her massage is shite.  Bastes you like a damn turkey in oil and then offers a crap handjob.  Won't let you touch her pussy and will say her nipples are sensitive.  I hated her so much i thought about Des Lynam during the handjob to protract the ejaculation and make the cow work for her money. 

Offline dynatron

sorry you had a shit time but you have done the correct thing and left a neg review thats whats this site is all about and if you can stop at least a few punters from wasting their money on her then at least you will gain a little satisfaction in knoweing that-better luck next time