Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamiee former HOD Girl; My First Rom did not Dissapoint! Milton Keynes  (Read 1424 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5406499) (46 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline MysteryManNo.7

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jamiee over a month ago and was kicking myself for not seeing her when she was at HOD for £130 an hour as MK is a pain and expensive for me to get to. Shame as there seems to be an abundance of good quality reasonably priced girls there.

Very beautiful woman with an incredible body (her breasts are probably the best I've ever gotten my mouth and hands on) who I spent 90 mins with (£200) as MK was a long way for me to go and I wanted to make the most of it. She has a smart little apartment 10 mins walk from MK Central Train Station and I believe up until recently she worked with another Romanian former HOD girl Elizabeth. She did imply that she thinks Lizzy may return as she keeps talking about it to her. Offers basically every service you can think of including CIM except for anal.

She has a great personality and banter and is happy to take the lead. She clearly enjoys this work and really wants to make sure her clients have a good time. One highlight was her refusing to take her hands off my cock when I tried to wank myself to help finish myself off with her jokingly saying; 'no! it belongs to me now!' whilst looking at me playfully.

Managed two cums with her which is unusual for me as usually only manage one but did have 90 mins; once whilst fucking her hard both of us holding onto the headboard whilst she looked at me seductively biting her lip and the second time into her mouth with her on her knees. The second whilst I was trying to wank myself to get myself aroused to CIM whilst laying on the bed she instinctively got on all fours, pointed her ass and pussy towards my face and looked at me coquettishly whilst jiggling her bum and pussy which was quite a sexy sight. She knows she's got a great body and her coquettishness was a massive highlight and something I've not really experienced before.

Also had a really nice chat laying alongside her whilst she ran her hand up and down me and I played with her breast. I mentioned she was the first Romanian woman I've slept with and she remarked that they do seem to have a bit of a poor rep but that she loved pleasing her clients which was evident throughout.

Overall, a very beautiful, sexy, confident woman who loves her work and has a refreshingly good attitude which seems sadly rare in this industry. Easilym in my top 5 shags ever and I would see her again and again if she ever returned to London. Sadly MK is just too far and too pricey travel wise for me to return.