Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Jenny 28 - I know she is SOUTHGATE but read!!  (Read 4021 times)

6 review(s) for SWEET JENNY28 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumertime

I put this review in the "EAST ENGLAND" section because I thought that it might have relevance to the area not because it should have gone in "LONDON" - Had I wanted the Review to be shown in "LONDON" I would have put it there. Please read before reallocating again!!

Before all start pointing out that she is not in our Region and she has had a previous review read on.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had to be in North London for lunch meeting and then an evening meet with a client so had some time to kick around. I noticed this profile in N14 and thought it is worth a go, can't loose much!

Location is central Southgate, nice apartment in an exclusive walled-off development just across the road from the tube station. "Sweet Jenny" is Hungarian with very good English. She comes to the UK for 3 or 4 weeks at a time so watch out for her.
Phone comms were good as were AW booking/email. She met me at the door of the ground floor flat wearing a neat little black dress and fishnet stocking (Mmmm!). A quite attractive and pleasant woman, mid 30's and long blonde hair. The photos of her are genuine.  After she greeted me with a great kiss, I handed over the envelope with £60 for the hour - yes, £60! - she put it on the table without checking and got straight to business. The room was clean and comforable with a divan + cushions. In a jif she had my pants down and OWO standing... and she knows how to! All I could do not to blast straight away. Onto the bed for more OWO, RO + DFK then slipped the cover on for cowgirl and mish. After a short breather (must remember to breath more!) it was more sex and she looked as if she was enjoying it [I was..] We went right up to the hour - I truely was knackered, an excellent GFE as advertised.

So why am I putting her on East England? I have travelled further in East from my home base - up to an hour each way - to this punt I reckon 45mins. Value... I have paid three times the rate and got far less. Some of the previous review was not very complimentary but I had no complaints. She has gone home again but will be back in June...
................and so will I    :thumbsup:

And she is back now - rested and ready to go! And easier for me to get there than Norwich or Colchester....

Offline CBPaul

Good review sumertime and glad you had a good punt.

Sorry to be picky but I still don't get posting it in East of England, if she's located in London then the review should go on that board.

Offline sumertime

Sorry to be picky but I still don't get posting it in East of England, if she's located in London then the review should go on that board.

It is quite rare that I get into London and have "Punting time" and would never think of looking at LONDON reviews if I was browsing for a punt..... So, when I found Sweet Jenny and discovered an easy 45mins journey I thought that I would let other EAST ENGLAND browsers be aware! I have in the past travelled a round trip of 3 hours for an East Anglia punt based on a review and paid double what I did with Jenny.

When I "discovered" the profile on AW I did a search and found several mixed reviews on the LONDON section so it was just a "heads up" to fellow punters north of the M25!!

Similarly, I venture to MK which is SOUTH EAST yet is north of Luton!! And I am aware that some MK Reviews arrive in EAST these do not appear to be repositioned!!

All confusing to us mere mortals......  :unknown:

Of course.... I could just keep it to myself (He he..)

Offline CBPaul

I understand your dilemma. I haven't punted in the north London area for a while now but did travel down a few times from my Cambs base.

If fellow punters use her AW number to search then no problems, your review will still be found no matter where it goes. It is of course essential when search for girls who tour around a lot.

Perhaps a quick post in the London section would help, just pointing to this review  :unknown:.

vt

Agreed...when you live in the Great Eastern Punting Desert, you generally have to travel for variety and value. I've hopped over to MK in the South East and down to London for my kicks, so am scanning all 3 regional sections.  :rolleyes:

password02

She has a decent figure and at £60 ph VG VFM - has Steve seen her yet?

Offline Steve2

She has a decent figure and at £60 ph VG VFM - has Steve seen her yet?

Many years ago PW. When she was in South Harrow at the same flat as Lola Bell

A Very average experience

Offline mattylondon

Many years ago PW. When she was in South Harrow at the same flat as Lola Bell

A Very average experience
I think she looks attractive. Fantastic vfm. Can you expand on the 'average' bit?

Are her rates loaded with 'extras' or was this just a disinterested SP?  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

No extras Matty and did everything on her profile but just no real spark compared with Lola who was fantastic at the time

Offline Convince Me

No extras Matty and did everything on her profile but just no real spark compared with Lola who was fantastic at the time

+1

No spark when I had the displeasure in fact very mechanical.

Offline mattylondon

Thanks Steve. How do you account for Lola's perceived 180 on her attitude now to sexual services then? She must've been a hell of a great actress when she was performing them, to come over as so 'anti', in such a relatively short time?   :unknown:

Offline Steve2

I think she is "loved up" so just doing massage and HR now. She wasn't faking when she started or for a year or so when in South Harrow.

Offline PatrickCarnes

+1

No spark when I had the displeasure in fact very mechanical.

Sour faced, didn't like it hard in different positions when I saw her a couple of months ago.

Offline mattylondon

I think she is "loved up" so just doing massage and HR now. She wasn't faking when she started or for a year or so when in South Harrow.
'Loved up' being a relative term if she's still jacking other guys off! Shame I missed her.  :(

Offline mr man

Still think this belongs in the London section. The fact is she's based in London. I understand you didn't realise how easy it is to get to her location but that's your fault.
I've lived in various places in Essex and am fully aware how easy some parts of London are to get to so include it in my searches.

Just because you don't have the sense to include London in your day to day searches because you don't technically live in London doesn't mean the rest of us think that way. Now if someone in central London was traveling out into greater London and searched for a girl he would completely miss your review.
If everyone followed your logic and started putting girls reviews in other locations because people in that area "might" want to know about her then this site would be a mess.

Offline socks

Still think this belongs in the London section. The fact is she's based in London. I understand you didn't realise how easy it is to get to her location but that's your fault.
I've lived in various places in Essex and am fully aware how easy some parts of London are to get to so include it in my searches.

Just because you don't have the sense to include London in your day to day searches because you don't technically live in London doesn't mean the rest of us think that way. Now if someone in central London was traveling out into greater London and searched for a girl he would completely miss your review.
If everyone followed your logic and started putting girls reviews in other locations because people in that area "might" want to know about her then this site would be a mess.
+1

Offline sumertime

Now if someone in central London was traveling out into greater London and searched for a girl he would completely miss your review.
The review is in the LONDON section also..... In the past I have ventured into areas within the M25 boundary and made reports in the LONDON section - so no problem there.

So if I wanted to give a "heads up" to fellow punters on performance or price....
 I need to be devious then...... :timeout: