Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Sexy Babe - Blackpool  (Read 786 times)

6 review(s) for shy sexybabe (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Gspam

Sorry cant work link out, but what an hour-ish with this sexy chatterbox, made me feel really comfy for my first punt, due to relationships, definatly having a return visit, comms good, parking safe, and felt safe. Dont let the no face pics put you off she is a stunner, with a fantastic body.

Online GingerNuts

I hope you don't mind me saying but your review doesn't really tell us much. If you have a read of the External Link/Members Only perhaps you can fill in a few of the blanks such as time spent and price paid, services asked for and received etc.

The place where the meeting took place should also be in the thread title. Blackpool I assume if the link I provided is correct.

Online Numberone

Sorry cant work link out, but what an hour-ish with this sexy chatterbox, made me feel really comfy for my first punt, due to relationships, definatly having a return visit, comms good, parking safe, and felt safe. Dont let the no face pics put you off she is a stunner, with a fantastic body.

You have spent a lot of time asking questions on this site, expecting people to invest time to answer you. Now is your chance to give something back. That’s not a serious review that someone could make an informed decision on.

Offline MJ.spritzen

Her gallery picture is about 20 years younger.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 06:54:01 am by MJ.spritzen »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I hope you don't mind me saying but your review doesn't really tell us much. If you have a read of the External Link/Members Only perhaps you can fill in a few of the blanks such as time spent and price paid, services asked for and received etc.

The place where the meeting took place should also be in the thread title. Blackpool I assume if the link I provided is correct.

Agreed, have moved to discussion thread.

OP, please spend time reading up on submitting reviews on here that GN has kindly provided above.

Offline Georgedaviesok

She's been around a long time, the other pic on her profile was taken at Unique Girls on Central Drive long before Garfoot got hold of it and that's a few years ago now. She was always pricey. I tried to see her near the football ground around 4 years ago but didn't bother as her attitude Pissed me off on the phone.

Anyone remember Unique? Funny to think there two parlours opposite each other on Central Drive and now there's sod all. Unique was 24 hour and I use to visit early on Sunday mornings before work, most of the ladies were literally Fucked up still from stags the night beforehand, use to get very rowdy by all accounts. But the girls were worked excessively often doing 18 hour shifts.

Offline chrishornx