Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_babs of Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2386 times)

1 review(s) for sexy_babs (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I made a last-minute reverse booking one evening for the following morning, and before the ink was dry Babs responded. 1 hour. I accepted. £150.

Arrangements were made by email and then text with no problems. There was a severe absence of traffic and although I was 15 minutes early I was welcomed with an open mouth. I gave her some strawberries and took a quick pee. Immaculate bathroom. Well apppointed bedroom, all 110% clean.

She wore a little black off the soulder negligee, an armour plated bra and I did not notice knickers. She lay on the bed and watched me undress. I joined her and she greeted me open mouthed. I needed to unwind so we snogged gently, and she gave me gentle tongue-to-tongue resuscitation. I helped her out of her clothes. I suppose that she was a size 12, large breasts, no excessive obesity although as mentioned in her profile the softness of belly that can come after giving births. It was just that, soft and strokeable. She was very sensuous and helped me to relax while my mouth remained full of hers. I also licked her ears, which she really really enjoyed and asked for more. I ate her breasts and was able to suck both nipples in my mouth at the same time.

She raised herself to admire the picture on the wall above the head of the bed at my request and I filled my mouth again with her lower set of lips while resting my cheek on her inner thigh. I licked and sucked her out for ages, and ran by hand up and down her spine which produced the desired tingles. I was fingering her at the same time. Then my cheeks became tired from the sensual effort, rewarded by her noises. Back to more snogging and nipple sucking, while mister happy stood up to attention.

Having established that Babs was not vegetarian I allowed her a good go at my lollipop and then we moved to my best number, 69. I buried my face in her snatch again and she sucked for England. This was all in slow motion you understand, no hurry.

Woof woof I exclaimed and stood up. She pointed her behind at me and I dogged her slowly and carefull for ages. I admired her hips and the softness of her bum against my thighs as I jiggled her. I stroked her back and leaned over and stroked her breasts also. Then onto the bed and she did cowgirl on me leaning over to kiss me. I fondled and licked her breasts. That lasted for ages until a long slow creamy expulsion, I shuddered and wriggled as my ice cream cone exploded.

Relaxed, talked, snuggled, dressed, talked, ate some strawberries and departed happily. A great time was had by all.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:30:40 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

yorkshire123

Cheers HP, great read as usual.  :hi:

(guys its ok to open the link, trust me :thumbsup:)

cockneybstrd

HP can we assume you took her HP style (i.e without)

Offline ForrestGump

She's an attractive MILF hp. Good choice. Good review. Thanks.

From what I've seen others post about you I had a perception that your preferred punt is with a wg who's something other than attractive. Or is it just exaggerated banter?  ;)

Also her hourly rate is £110 and yet it seems you paid £150. Is that how it goes with rb?  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

She's an attractive MILF hp. Good choice. Good review. Thanks.

From what I've seen others post about you I had a perception that your preferred punt is with a wg who's something other than attractive. Or is it just exaggerated banter?  ;)

Also her hourly rate is £110 and yet it seems you paid £150. Is that how it goes with rb?  :unknown:

I am sure HP will clarify but I assume the extra money was for the full classic HP service

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Well I have a lot to live up to as the next full HP service classic report report will be number 50. Your remarks so far are tactful and kind. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:45:46 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

markw

I saw her a few years ago, and it was covered then. I'd be interested to know if she does uncovered these days.