Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Milf X - Lymm  (Read 2518 times)

26 review(s) for Melissa Milf X (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ihateaero

External Link/Members Only
Many reviews on Melissa on here. I saw her a few weeks back at her place in Lymm. Nice flat with easy, anonymous parking. The usual hiding behind the door trick, and I was greeted by her in black stockings and suspenders. She’s prob late 40’s and is in very good shape. She’s quite small but has a fantastic pair of enhanced tits. Proper DFK to start and mutual fondling. Her tongue action got more intense as the session went on. She undressed me while the snogging continued. She is pretty and very clean and well presented. Quite a few tats. We moved to the bedroom and got down to OWO, RO, 69. I like watersports and that was no problem. Sex was covered and we did mish, cowgirl and doggy. I was getting close, so we agreed CIM which Mel delivered without the usual run off and spit out! She was ready for a piss now, so I lay on the kitchen floor on some towels, and she did the deed over my cock and balls. Great stuff! I had a shower and she cleaned up. A nice chat, a bit more kissing and I was done. £150 for an hour.
Highly recommended!