Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyLicious, Five Ways, Birmingham. B16  (Read 1017 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6163383) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Straightsix

LucyLicious, Birmingham. B16

Profile link: External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Preface: Above is her AdultWork profile although I first spotted Lucy on Vivastreet (ad inexistent) where she had an introductory video that showed her on a bed on all fours, she arched her back inviting rear access. Her innocence expressed perfectly by her gaze that followed the camera. I was mesmerised by her pubescent and morally forbidden form.
I rarely consider SPs below the age of 30. Statistically i have found their transactional offerings just that, a 'quick buck' and nothing more.

Communication rating: Sporadic

Service requested: Oral and sex. She charged £10 extra in person irregardless of profile rate and prior agreement via text.

Venue: Apartment block at Five Ways, Birmingham Centre, just before the CAZ. Broadway Plaza car park was convenient and payment reasonable, £1.50 for 2 hours via contactless.

Porcelain perfection: Lucy greeted me in the reception area of her apartment block. When I first laid eyes on her I muttered 'fucking hell' through my teeth. The concierge looked at me, our eyes met. My poker face wondered if he knew? I don't think he did as he turned away.

She was tall, maybe 5' 7", teenage slender, jet black shoulder length hair, very early 20s and just as her profile sold. Black trousers and a cropped teeny jacket also black. T-shirt and flat shoes or pumps. It's wonderful meeting a SP in civilian clothes, everyday normal, supermarket sexy.

As we waited for the lift I found her very professional, no awkward projecting our stranger circumstance. I was in awe within her presence. Her youthfulness would juxtaposition her confidence stunting my conversational effort, I could hear her speak yet I don't recall what she said. I remember the reality check 'fuck in hell, I'm gonna fuck this bird'. Rarely submissive, I have often dreamed of being seduced by a 'barely legal' teenager on heat, could this be happening for real?

We entered her modern apartment which showed signs of typical 'girlie' disorganisation.
When she stated the fee was £10 more than was agreed via text and listed on her profile, I momentarily paused; no, I wasn't going to walk. Instead I would blame my innate desires for the burden that is my libido. She knows in person you won't argue. Deceit will always prevail with girls of this calibre, sexual capitulation to my displeasure, captivated I would have followed her 'straight into the fire'.

My instincts sensed something was amiss, it still avoids me to this day. Eventually she entered the bedroom. Standing face to face I fondled her buttocks. Kissing (and owo)was an additional charge, i would request neither.
We parted to undress. Her body, the epitome of porcelain perfection, handful breasts with nipples that praised the heavens.

I dropped to my knees to feast on her shaven haven. Tactfully avoiding my advance she expressed this was extra, done with grace as to avoid disturbing the flow. 'Right, okay'. I'm getting the message here, let's just keep this running.
After some impressive OW I entered her missionary. She was tight at first, uncomfortably. Like a steam engine crankshaft reciprocating the discomfort would soon subside with the increasing pace. The dream became a reality. She felt fantastic. I chuffed away steadily, climax imminent or so I thought. She had this look in her eyes that pierced straight through my soul, it made me feel uneasy and I had to turn away. This was when I noticed the vulgar limb position.
Having a foot fetish, the orientation can be a deal breaker for me. She had pulled her feet back and curled her toes forward. Grossed out, the pleasure laboured, it would take an effort but eventually the climax would arrive, hard.

Summary: I found Lucy very attractive although at times she seemed ominously detached. Her deceit to extort a little extra reduces her to a common thief. Evocation dissolved by such desperate measures for incremental financial gain. Along with the gross foot orientation, the love affair would end. A terrible tragedy, she almost made it into my punting 'hall of fame'.

I leave you with something to covet, the pious definition appropriate. You may look but never can you enjoy, Lucy does not take it from behind:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:52:47 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dock

Hold on!!!! She charges extra for almost everything??? AND she doesn’t let you hit it from the back either!???

Offline Straightsix

Hold on!!!! She charges extra for almost everything??? AND she doesn’t let you hit it from the back either!???
Yes I'm afraid you do get em. She could have been so special it's tragic I feel. 😔
She would easily have extracted at least three visits had it not been for the lack of rear end action. 😄

Offline Dock

What a damn shame!!!! Not just a waste of a fine ass but that gorgeous, porcelain milky skin too!!

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:31:33 am by Straightsix »

Offline Dock

Those are some seriously Phat pussy lips

Offline jay121

How much did you pay Ssix and how long for?

Offline pbrown355

I've seen and reviewed from her now defunct VS ad. The story is similar but with a twist if you look at my review. Could have been a regular if all positions were available regardless of the extra charges for services that don't generally bother me too much.
The body is awesome, but that's no good if you can't play with it.
One of the tragedies of my punting career.

Offline P_K

When did this happen? She last logged in was in March. Can't see her number neither. Price list also gone. Will you be able to share if you don't mind?

Offline Dock

Offline pbrown355

C_Z, review says just before ULEZ whenever that came into force.

Offline Straightsix

How much did you pay Ssix and how long for?
I've ceased including this information in reviews for anonymity. I'm sorry i know that's unhelpful especially if her rate has changed.

When did this happen? She last logged in was in March. Can't see her number neither. Price list also gone. Will you be able to share if you don't mind?
This was a few months back. Her AdultWork profile was rarely used and I only discovered it a short time before she disappeared from Vivastreet. Her number changed regularly and the last number I have is inactive if WhatsApp is anything to go by. Her Vivastreet profile would pop up and disappear regularly too.

I understand I'm unhelpful with this review. The one and only reason I would exclude particular details is for anonymity and details have indeed been excluded. I have a good idea of whom she saw and there weren't many on her list. If she ever does return, make sure you use a punting phone.

Take what you can here but my review is all I can offer information wise. The neutral is correct upon reflection. She is inactive i believe and she disappeared around the same time Pbrown did his review.

Offline Straightsix

C_Z, review says just before ULEZ whenever that came into force.
Sorry, I was referring to venue location.

Offline pbrown355

We all have our reasons for degrees of anonymity but my review would leave her in no doubt about who I was. I just hope I don't come across her again (pun intended)
Actually I'd love to.

Offline Straightsix

Same here,  I probably would go back having gone over my review a few times before I published it. If she offered it from behind then she'd definitely be a priority otherwise its no big deal. Plenty of new pussy out there to sample.