Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Taylor - Paddington/Edgeware Road - Negative conveyor belt  (Read 1482 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5276420) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sapunt

External Link/Members Only

A string of bad reviews coming up sadly.

Comms: Choppy and slow replies. In the morning of the day got through on first call, and she said she was in London for a short time. For me that was the first red flag, as she's obviously trying to maximise income while she's here. She said she'd send a postcode for an agreed time, but heard nothing. The time came, and she said we could meet in an hour. Arrived at the address, to find someone else walking in just before me - no answers to my calls or texts so looked for a plan B.

Never got to meet, so can't comment on girl or services though she seemed a friendly Northern lass on the phone.  :unknown:

Offline Sapunt

Error - Posted as positive but definitely negative  :timeout:

Offline Sapunt

Thank you Goldfinch. Clearly making mistakes in my post-punt rage  :dash:

Offline golden bull

She must be working with this one

Same cut and paste profile…. I was contemplating fucking Pippa but they have bad reviews in Brummie land.

Offline Sapunt

She must be working with this one

Same cut and paste profile…. I was contemplating fucking Pippa but they have bad reviews in Brummie land.

Did see those, but only checked UKP when I was too close to turn around... What a mistake. Could have saved myself the journey, and the subsequent failed punts

Offline The Owl

You probably dodged a bullet unless you enjoy shagging a prostitute whilst her pimp and his other girls smoking weed and listening to rap is your idea of fun background noise and smells.

Offline VitIron

A string of bad reviews coming up sadly.

Comms: Choppy and slow replies. In the morning of the day got through on first call, and she said she was in London for a short time.

She didn't mention, by any chance, where she is going to be next, did she?

She doesn't state where she will be working in advance on her profile.