Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lin - Chinese massage, 30 min £40 incl FS - Worcester  (Read 7466 times)

Offline temptation

Sorry no link as she doesn't seem to be advertising at the moment. But well reviewed on here and number is 07877074667.

Communication all by text and clear , on this occasion after booking i found massive delays on my journey and so had to text to cancel an hour before the booking but she was all good about it saying no problem see you again some time. As it happened i found a way round the traffic and rebooked for half an hour later than my original time and all confirmed and accepted by Lin.

Location is on a road just outside the centre not far from Foregate St station parking is a bit awkward as its mostly 40 min max around there but Lin does say to park on the front of her property but in front of an adjoining property so i never park there and either park a bit further away or risk the 40 minute limits close by.

I have seen Lin many times and have often found the massage / drying off a bit rough but always good value at £60 an hour including BJ / sex.

With the roughness in mind the last couple of times i have booked for 30 minutes at £40 and have found this much better , less time spent cleaning and the massage was softer and more sensual and this latest visit was probably the best yet a few minutes cleaning as usual with special attention to cock and balls which is a good start to getting in the mood. There then followed a nice mostly gentle massage including a few periods of very light touching which was quite stimulating , lots of leg and bum massage and had a quick feel of her when she was close to the bed.
After about 20 minutes asked to turn over and after more cleaning of cock and balls and some nice chest leg and neck massage while i feel her tits and pussy under her skimpy under wear she then strips off and after a bit more cock play she puts condom on lubes herself up and asks me if she should get on top, which is her usual method, but for once i said no can i go on top which she agreed with and climbed on the bed and guided me in and we had a good session till i came. In there for over 40 minutes.

Positives : Pleasant lady with nice slim body , excellent value , pretty discrete location, massage and sex for £40 what's not to like.

Negatives : She did answer phone once. Parking can be a problem allow plenty of time if you dont know the area as lots of one way systems in place that can take you round the block a few times.

Will i return : Yes.

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for sharing. She sounds great compared to what I've experienced to date (massage newbie).
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline alibirmingham

What would you say her age is? And what’s her body like?

Offline temptation

Very hard to judge age i would guess mid 40s clear unwrinkled face nice slim body but small tits nice arse very small belly.

Online Jasonk71

I wonder if she still puts plastic on ur cock before giving you a bj

Offline avfc45

I wonder if she still puts plastic on ur cock before giving you a bj
she uses a small food bag

Offline alibirmingham

Did I just see that right? She uses bags instead of condoms for bjs???

Online Jasonk71

Did I just see that right? She uses bags instead of condoms for bjs???
Read the review from Sept 2019

Offline shed

Also seen her a few times but for 60 mins. After reading this review next visit will be 30 mins as the hour visit gets monotonous with all the sanitizing and cleaning she does. Last visit I rated a neutral because of this but there is no doubt that she is a decent fuck at unbeatable value for money.

Offline temptation

Also seen her a few times but for 60 mins. After reading this review next visit will be 30 mins as the hour visit gets monotonous with all the sanitizing and cleaning she does. Last visit I rated a neutral because of this but there is no doubt that she is a decent fuck at unbeatable value for money.
My thoughts exactly and at 30 mins for £40 and much less cleaning and her being less rigid about sex is now even better value. Plus I was actually there for 40 mins on my last visit probably hinges on how busy she is.

Offline Hoping

On my last visit I only got 40 minutes (paid for 60) and that included her having a shower whilst I was left on the couch.  When I complained about the time she said she always shortens the time if the customer wants FS (bollocks).  She then quickly got changed and told me she had to catch a train.  She didn't accept my offer of giving her a lift to the station.  I haven't been back since.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 01:51:19 pm by Hoping »

Offline dog999

I have been many times over the years she has been in Worcester. The massage can be very rough with lots of joint pulling and twisting, think she thinks, 'your going to have some pain if you want me to sit on your cock!'. :wacko: :D

Offline avfc45

I have been many times over the years she has been in Worcester. The massage can be very rough with lots of joint pulling and twisting, think she thinks, 'your going to have some pain if you want me to sit on your cock!'. :wacko: :D
I had the same issue 40 minutes into an hour she starts to wash herself . I told her straight I paid for 1 hour I want my monies worth saying half the time you spent cleansing yourself. politely stating I want a decent massage and fs. She got the message and we spent the rest of the time doing what I paid for. Had I not she would have tried to finish it early.

Offline dog999

Something must have changed for her to do this?. I remember going to see her one Sunday morning in December, it was bollox freezing and I thought 'fuck the Christmas Market crap'. Asked for 1 hr, 1 hr 40 later I was still there, had to make my excuses to leave!. :hi:

Offline temptation

Maybe a misunderstanding ? She does go and have a wash before she starts the happy ending.  I cant recall ever being short changed time wise but have had extra time on a few occasions.

Offline newcriss12

Offline shed

I cannot ever see her not wearing a mask

Offline Blackpanther

Very hard to judge age i would guess mid 40s clear unwrinkled face nice slim body but small tits nice arse very small belly.

Id say late 50's even though its cheap id rather have a young Rom with a bad attitude for 15min

Offline connor0368

I’ve seen her about 10 times down the years. I went 3 weeks ago £45 for 30 mins and was there at least 45 mins. The new house is a shite hole and her massage has definitely softened. The last visit was the first time it seemed like she enjoyed it and there’s something sexy about her bouncing up and down on your cock while she is staring into your eyes with her mask on.

Offline mushroom

I cannot ever see her not wearing a mask

Difficult to see how she can wear a mask when she's sucking your cock?    :unknown:

Offline houseboot

I’ve seen her about 10 times down the years. I went 3 weeks ago £45 for 30 mins and was there at least 45 mins. The new house is a shite hole and her massage has definitely softened. The last visit was the first time it seemed like she enjoyed it and there’s something sexy about her bouncing up and down on your cock while she is staring into your eyes with her mask on.

New house? Has she moved?

The OP's description seems to fit my experience, i.e.

"A 4 bed, 3 storey, modern house in central Worcester (WR1). Integral garage but a dedicated car space too should you need a parking option."

she's been there for at least 3 years.

Offline houseboot

She has been described previously as being both early 30's and mid 50's!

I suggest the latter is more accurate.

A pleasant, mumsy looking lady who was wearing tunic style clothing when I saw her.

Others have described her as looking like the snooker player Ding  :unknown: yes, I could go with that description.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 10:03:54 pm by houseboot »

Offline temptation

New house? Has she moved?

The OP's description seems to fit my experience, i.e.

"A 4 bed, 3 storey, modern house in central Worcester (WR1). Integral garage but a dedicated car space too should you need a parking option."

she's been there for at least 3 years.
Yes she moved a while ago about half a mile from her old place ,a house split into flats.

Offline dog999

Maybe if as you say her massage has softened I will make a return visit. She had been at the old location for years and as far as I know is mid 50s. On first meeting her you may think her English is poor but she can speak and understand perfectly what you need!.
A few years ago I commented that her bathroom was a little mouldy, didn't know what reaction I would receive but knowing what I do for a living she asked me to change the fan and give it a once over. She then offered me a free hour of her time!. :hi:

Offline fredhiggins

Maybe if as you say her massage has softened I will make a return visit. She had been at the old location for years and as far as I know is mid 50s. On first meeting her you may think her English is poor but she can speak and understand perfectly what you need!.
A few years ago I commented that her bathroom was a little mouldy, didn't know what reaction I would receive but knowing what I do for a living she asked me to change the fan and give it a once over. She then offered me a free hour of her time!. :hi:
Nice one.