Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai xxx, North Finchley (N12)  (Read 4512 times)

24 review(s) for Yuri Thai xxx (19 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Wiley Kat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Done by text. quick replies. first postcode, then gives directions to door when you arrive.

Location: You have to walk through an alley and into a garden to reach the place. Its not really discreet, there was a woman smoking near the garden when i arrived and there was also a dude outside the door on his phone as i was leaving (might of been another punter). Its quite close to a known Hungarian brothel in the area.

Her: The pics are her. Beautiful face, Chubby body , lovely breasts. Theres a verification photo in one of her old reviews on this site if you wanna see an unblurred face picture. Good english and friendly.

The punt: Price was £70/30mins. Room was cozy with lots of mirrors. Lots of FK and cuddling. Great BJ with lots of ball sucking, got her to ride my face. she gets really into it and encourages fingering. Sex was with her on top and her tits in my mouth. finished in mish.

Great gfe, I regret not bringing more money and staying for an hour.

Offline Victorgrey

No number on her profile - is she away?

Offline Wiley Kat

Yh she said she was only there for a week. Hopefully she comes back soon.

Offline LLPunting

Back in North London.  Was tempted but wants +20 for owo.
Won't be making a special trip since I might as well save the time and go to a Central London agency girl with more services included.